Casserly & The National Media Are Clueless

http://www.nfl.com/videos/buffalo-bills/0ap3000000920742/Casserly-Bills-need-to-protect-themselves-sign-veteran-quarterback

Eisen discussing the trade down to 12 for us and throws it over to Casserly, who is completely unaware the Bills even have a 2nd 1st round pick. This, ladies and gentlemen, is the quality of the national media's coverage of the Bills. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ndirish1978 said:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/buffalo-bills/0ap3000000920742/Casserly-Bills-need-to-protect-themselves-sign-veteran-quarterback

Eisen discussing the trade down to 12 for us and throws it over to Casserly, who is completely unaware the Bills even have a 2nd 1st round pick. This, ladies and gentlemen, is the quality of the national media's coverage of the Bills. 

I’ve been watching it too. He is a total moron.

I hear Kirwin and Miller on the radio say the Bills "have been trying to get rid of Watkins for 2 years because of all the drops"

Heard Ed McCaffery this am say he doesn't know who will be left for the Bills at 12 for QB. His partner then prompted him that they will move up with all the picks they have.

SMH

Edited by horned dogs

It's clear they don't even bother to look at the depth chart, nevermind look at backups who can replace someone like Wood. How are we supposed to care when they give their opinions on this team. Ignore everything you hear about who we want in the draft, I have a feeling they're all wrong. 

18 minutes ago, ndirish1978 said:

It's clear they don't even bother to look at the depth chart, nevermind look at backups who can replace someone like Wood. How are we supposed to care when they give their opinions on this team. Ignore everything you hear about who we want in the draft, I have a feeling they're all wrong. 

I've heard several national guys readily admit the fans know more about the teams than they do.  Not windbags like Polian or Casserly, but guys who have perspective.

22 minutes ago, ndirish1978 said:

Their are 12 or so NFL teams that are important to the national sports media and past that they do not care.  The Bills are one of those "I don't care about" teams.  Bring back Empire Sports Network.

2 hours ago, bigduke6 said:

Eisen or Casserly?   ^_^

Yeah, really.

No doubt about Casserly, but Eisen is just as clueless I bet he only knew that the Bills had 2 first round picks because he was reading the teleprompter.

Rich Eisen is also terrible during the NFL Draft coverage. All he does is repeat who the team has picked, what position the player is from and what college the player went to, and then he tells the audience who is on the clock and how much time is on the clock, and then he turns it over to Mike Mayock, because he doesn't know what else to say.

Anybody can do Eisen's job.