Sign Chase Daniel

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

If I hear Matt Moore one more time I'm going to lose it.  You know what you have with him and it ain't that good.  He is going to be 34 when the season starts and he ain't getting any better.  Chase Daniel was great in college and has looked very nice in pre-season football.  I don't think he is going to end up being a great starter, but I would much rather have the Bills go with Daniel than just go with the guy they know in Moore.  

Edited by K-GunJimKelly12

1 minute ago, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

If I hear Matt Moore one more time I'm going to lose it.  You know what you have with him and it ain't that good.  He is going to be 34 when the season starts and he ain't getting any better.  Chase Daniel was great in college and has looked very nice in pre-season football.  I don't think he is going to end up being a great starter, but I would much rather have the Bills go with Daniel than just go with the guy they know in Moore.  

Chase Daniel has had an amazing NFL life.  Man has been in the league 8 years and thrown 78 (seventy eight) passes.

He's earned something like $21-24M  for that.    Guy has earned >$300k per pass.

You would like to think in the QB rooms of the Saints and Chiefs and Eagles, the guy must have learned something.  He's also only a freckle over 6' tall, just like............

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
1 minute ago, jjmac said:

Matt Moore:D

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh HULK SMASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

33 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Chase Daniel has had an amazing NFL life.  Man has been in the league 8 years and thrown 78 (seventy eight) passes.

He's earned something like $21-24M  for that.    Guy has earned >$300k per pass.

You would like to think in the QB rooms of the Saints and Chiefs and Eagles, the guy must have learned something.  He's also only a freckle over 6' tall, just like............

...here are even BETTER numbers bud....Bradford career earnings for 8 seasons....$114 mil......Bradford career TD passes: 101 or $1.128 mil EACH....Bradford career rushing yards....333 or $342,342 each.....nice work if you can get it.....

54 minutes ago, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

teams that know something about throwing the ball thought enough of him to keep him around. If the likes of Andy Reid, Frank Reich and Sean Payton saw clear to giving him $21MM to hold a clipboard, who am I to say no?

13 hours ago, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

You don't think Chase will end up being a great starter?  Why?

18 minutes ago, White Linen said:

You don't think Chase will end up being a great starter?  Why?

He's been in the league 8 years and still a backup. With so many teams looking for quality starters he's not being considered

13 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

The fact that he is still in the league does say something.  It's very rare to have a career backup these days, with most teams just replacing veterans with cheap rookies instead.  I think that really says something about CD as a player.  And I think he would be cheap. 

12 minutes ago, peterpan said:

The fact that he is still in the league does say something.  It's very rare to have a career backup these days, with most teams just replacing veterans with cheap rookies instead.  I think that really says something about CD as a player.  And I think he would be cheap. 

that he's not good enough to actually play? Of course he would be cheap...he hasn't done anything 

Edited by nucci