Would going into 2018 with Peterman & top rookie be that bad?

Just now, ShadyBillsFan said:

It is strange that they didn’t block for crap until Nate got benched. 

Not saying they did.  Just an observation.  

Oh and before 26NateHater calls me Mrs Peterman.   Nate is the only QB on the team so there is no one else signed to talk about.  

It is amazing how tough some of them are on Peterman considering he was a late round draft pick on his first season. I am not saying he will be anything great I just think he will get better and hopefully turn into a solid backup.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Oh and before 26NateHater calls me Mrs Peterman.   Nate is the only QB on the team so there is no one else signed to talk about.  

You are aware that TB12 has had multiple 4 INT games and at least one of them was against the Buffalo Bills. 

Two of them I believe 

Just now, xRUSHx said:

It is amazing how tough some of them are on Peterman considering he was a late round draft pick on his first season. I am not saying he will be anything great I just think he will get better and hopefully turn into a solid backup.

His ceiling is a career backup.... and I'd like him only as the 3rd QB on the Bills. 

6 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

You are aware that TB12 has had multiple 4 INT games and at least one of them was against the Buffalo Bills. 

He has thrown 10,269 career passes. You can take any 52 pass span and find one worse than Peterman’s 52 passes. You wont

Just now, ShadyBillsFan said:

What did this kid do to make you hate him????

He sucks at football. I don’t hate him but I don’t see any reason to have him in the roster as the 3rd QB. That’s a total waste of a roster spot especially if you have disaster options in Webb and Thomas.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

He sucks at football. I don’t hate him but I don’t see any reason to have him in the roster as the 3rd QB. That’s a total waste of a roster spot especially if you have disaster options in Webb and Thomas.

he plays quarterback like I play Madden, 9 step drop and throw while moving backwards.

23 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

26CBblitz is the board MVP in all seriousness.

• Like (+1) 1

No it wouldn't be cool !!

The Bills FO & coach have a firm grasp on wha they are doing there will be a lot of fans that don't like this move of grabbing Mccarran but i think they know a bunch more about seeing good football players than the fans here do , just look at what they did last year !!

If they are even half right about this move it will be better than TT was at the helm . 

Still don't understand it AJ never had a comp % less than 62% in his entire career not to mention he took his college team to the national championship 3 years out of 4 & brought his team back from a pretty good deficit in one that i can remember .

But i would expect nothing less from our fans seeing as they couldn't stand the last 2 QB's that took the team to a play off !! 

Edited by T master