Would going into 2018 with Peterman & top rookie be that bad?

Remember what happened when we went into a season with Manual and Tuel? Pretty much the same.

You really should have an NFL vet in the QB room. Help the young guys out breaking down film, transition to the NFL.

We have a QB coach that has primarily coached WRs. We need someone that is experienced in that QB room.

• Like (+1) 2

I'd be OK with this, as long as the rookie is Mayfield or Rosen. The other rookies will need as much as a full season on the bench before playing, in that case, I'd like a Foles or McCarron for 2018.

• Like (+1) 1

Depends on whether or  not they get the most ready prospect in the draft, which would be Rosen. Mayfield's ability to assimilate to an under center QB shouldn't be that difficult, either, but he'd need more time. I think Darnold and Allen would fare the worst if forced to start right away or soon into the season. 

17 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I don't want the Bills scraping the QB barrel and spending $10-15MM on whatever's left. Why not just roll with Nate Peterman and whoever we draft, with Joe Webb III your #3? The SD game aside, I thought NP was okay.

"Well, other than THAT, Mrs Lincoln, How did you like the play?"

Yes, I think it would be that bad

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan
  • Haha (+1) 2

I would look for a cheap replacement to Webb but I am fine with Rosen/Darnold/Mayfield or even Rudolph and then Peterman as one and two. The 3rd needs to be someone other then Webb IMO, Webb is not a pocket QB he should have went in the package with Tyrod.

Edited by xRUSHx