Ok you win.

5 minutes ago, BrotherChazz said:

You're talking to a group of people who light tables on fire and body slam people through them. What did you expect?

Instead of volunteers, maybe we need to pre select from people like this. Once he goes through a fiery table, maybe he won't get so touched on the internet.

• Haha (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Kelsos cap said:

I’m sorry if I got too excited for you all, I’m sorry I do this from a phone and not a full sized keyboard and have fat fingers. I won’t apologize for loving the bills and seeking a common forum. I guess I should just enjoy it with friends and family, as I’ve done for years and leave this forum to the uninviting, uninspiring group of internet know it alls that most of you come off as. Best fan base my ass. Just as jaded an vindictive as the next.

He's been really quiet guys. Getting worried about good ol' KC.

Shall we check on his well being? Maybe form a search party?

14 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

Here's the thread he's pissy about getting closed.

Title: "My precious!"

Body: "Interview with Robert Mays from the ringer, John Murphy show today. Voice grated as much as current day Vitale, but a good listen. So many pieces to put together to get it right, and so many opinions. The only one that counts is “the Magic Beanes”. So much fun this year. As a disqualifier a may have produced a run on sentence, for those who look for that. Either, best bills offseason or even nfl offseason I’ve been alive for."

Yeah I still don't know, either.

Honestly if you read this in a Broken Matt Hardy voice it's pretty amazing.

35 minutes ago, Kelsos cap said:

I’m sorry if I got too excited for you all, I’m sorry I do this from a phone and not a full sized keyboard and have fat fingers. I won’t apologize for loving the bills and seeking a common forum. I guess I should just enjoy it with friends and family, as I’ve done for years and leave this forum to the uninviting, uninspiring group of internet know it alls that most of you come off as. Best fan base my ass. Just as jaded an vindictive as the next.

tenor.gif?itemid=3463833

36 minutes ago, Kelsos cap said:

Suck it up. 

You joined in mid February.  

Kick back and relax. 

We love everyone. 

Webb will be our savior.  

?????

40 minutes ago, Kelsos cap said:

Do I win a pony?  Despite all the discouragement received here, I'd still like a pony

3 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Do I win a pony?  Despite all the discouragement received here, I'd still like a pony

We've had this discussion. You have the room for it but what about the upkeep? My father always said never take a gift that eats...by the way, what the Hell is this thread about?

• Haha (+1) 1

I like the username Kelsos cap.  Except grammatically it’s more or less meaningless.  If the name is in reference to the extra layer of protection that safety Mark Kelso wore due to repeated concussions, it should be Kelso’s cap.  Maybe somebody should write a book and call it Apostrophes and How to Use Them.