Ok you win.

I’m sorry if I got too excited for you all, I’m sorry I do this from a phone and not a full sized keyboard and have fat fingers. I won’t apologize for loving the bills and seeking a common forum. I guess I should just enjoy it with friends and family, as I’ve done for years and leave this forum to the uninviting, uninspiring group of internet know it alls that most of you come off as. Best fan base my ass. Just as jaded an vindictive as the next.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Kelsos cap said:

I’m sorry if I got too excited for you all, I’m sorry I do this from a phone and not a full sized keyboard and have fat fingers. I won’t apologize for loving the bills and seeking a common forum. I guess I should just enjoy it with friends and family, as I’ve done for years and leave this forum to the uninviting, uninspiring group of internet know it alls that most of you come off as. Best fan base my ass. Just as jaded an vindictive as the next.

Have a great day fella!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Kelsos cap said:

PM me pics.

• Haha (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Kelsos cap said:

Oh you poor thing. Are you hurt?? Can I call you a WAAAAAMBULANCE??