Sign in to follow this  
Castellar

Jordy Nelson being released

6 hours ago, Ittakestime said:

Patriots

4 hours ago, rodneykm said:

This is exactly where hell end up.

Makes sense. Where else would you go to make a deal with the devil?

5 hours ago, Hurricane Marv said:

Any credible reason to believe that NE will sign him or is this just being assumed due to the obvious?  He's a different WR than Amendola/Welker/Edelman which I assume is fueling this.

on that note that would be great. Imagine TB12 underthrowing Jordy's streak routes for pick 6s. This ain't 2007 Randy Moss and TB12.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

He offers some much needed speed

Einstein had something to say about this....it’s relative.  

I really don't care that he has lost a step. Put him and Benjamin and one fast guy with some talent and suddenly we have a good WR corp, with Zay and maybe Deonte as the 4-5. That would be ideal.

16 hours ago, Kelly the Dog said:

I really don't care that he has lost a step. Put him and Benjamin and one fast guy with some talent and suddenly we have a good WR corp, with Zay and maybe Deonte as the 4-5. That would be ideal.

Aaron truly loved him. Good hands and clutch player. I hope Bills go with youth 

22 hours ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Sound sound plan!

Sure he had Aaron Rodgers to  throw to him, the best QB with Brady, but he has produced and produced and produced. Are you guys nuts berating Nelson? Is that some kind of "reverse racism"? It all depends on the price, as usual, but the dude is a star. Though an aging one.

Posted (edited)
On 13/03/2018 at 9:43 PM, Clyde Smith said:

His numbers dropped due to Rodgers injury. He still is a top tier WR, i would pick him up in a heartbeat. Can you imagine our O if we signed him, trade a second and whatever for Foles, Draft at 12 and keep our picks. We could be dangerous for years to come, wow!

Not top tier enough to keep him when Rodgers is fit again.

I can imagine that offense, it'd stink. It'd be slow and boring and Foles would be back to his normal terrible play

Edited by Mountain Man

Sign in to follow this