Jordy Nelson being released

8 minutes ago, BadLandsMeanie said:

Did Fatty Fatty Boombalatty declare for the draft?

I will have to wait for 26 to let us know.
Read somewhere he redshirted. do not follow College Ball. just the sororities

So ?  not sure..

Jordy Nelson? we need no more castoffs please

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Magox said:

Great, Patriots lose Amendola and upgrade with Jordy Nelson.:wallbash:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/22680603/2018-nfl-free-agency-grades-big-trades-signings-moves-offseason-bill-barnwell

WR Danny Amendola, Dolphins

Grade: D+

Miami is the guy who went to the repair shop because his car won't start but just spent his last 35 bucks on air fresheners.

Note: This is Miami, industrial strength air fresheners is needed to get the fish smell out.

In the process, Miami is guaranteeing Amendola -- who turns 33 in November, completed just one full season in five years with the Patriots, and had his pay cut below $2 million for each of his last three years with New England -- $8.3 million as part of a two-year, $12 million pact.

'

1 hour ago, akm0404 said:

I understand your argument, but having Nathan Peterman and Joe Webb as the only two rostered quarterbacks keeps the Bills firmly on the no-go list with Jordy's agent.  I'm willing to be surprised.

Joe Webb is a FA and Peteredman is there to throw balls to DBs.  We have no QBs.

5 hours ago, Hurricane Marv said:

Any credible reason to believe that NE will sign him or is this just being assumed due to the obvious?  He's a different WR than Amendola/Welker/Edelman which I assume is fueling this.

on that note that would be great. Imagine TB12 underthrowing Jordy's streak routes for pick 6s. This ain't 2007 Randy Moss and TB12.

• Haha (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Kelly the Dog said:

I really don't care that he has lost a step. Put him and Benjamin and one fast guy with some talent and suddenly we have a good WR corp, with Zay and maybe Deonte as the 4-5. That would be ideal.

Aaron truly loved him. Good hands and clutch player. I hope Bills go with youth