It’s time to blow off the dust and call 1-800-Jay-Cutler.

8 minutes ago, simool said:

I am south paw to a fault.  I cannot even wipe my butt with my right hand. I swing like a girl with my right hand. Logic dictates that my right testicle is equally as useless.  I could not, in good conscious do that to my Bills.

HAHA.

Well played.

So your right testicle would be even worse than your left!

I feel you though, in right handed, and I can punch, shoot a basketball/layup, and hit a softball lefty...

But I cannot throw a baseball/softball, write, or wipe my ass left handed either.

1 hour ago, Tipster19 said:

I know that that someone else posted about Cutler several days ago but I went back several pages and couldn’t find it. I kept on getting phone calls and it was freezing up my phone so if the mods want to merge this then be my guest. We’re running out of valid options and regardless of what people think of Cutler he is as good as anything else that is out there at this time.

He Would Cost Too Much.

Blaine Gabbert is available. :P

2 hours ago, Tipster19 said:

I know that that someone else posted about Cutler several days ago but I went back several pages and couldn’t find it. I kept on getting phone calls and it was freezing up my phone so if the mods want to merge this then be my guest. We’re running out of valid options and regardless of what people think of Cutler he is as good as anything else that is out there at this time.

Is this thread another ruse?

I think there are options that remain.  So far, I think McCarron remains on the market and Derek Anderson.  McCarron is interesting.  He's looking for a starting gig, I'm sure, and really doesn't want to be thought of as a bridge QB.  Or at least if I were him, that's not what I would be looking for.  However, if the buyers have all dried up where he would be a long term starter, he might accept a situation where he knew he'd be starting in 2018 and had a chance to start in 2019 or be traded to a team where he would be a possible starter.  You'd have to pay him like a low level starter at least, maybe 10 or 12 million a year, plus incentives.  That gives him a chance to prove his worth and get a bigger deal next time around.