It’s time to blow off the dust and call 1-800-Jay-Cutler.

I know that that someone else posted about Cutler several days ago but I went back several pages and couldn’t find it. I kept on getting phone calls and it was freezing up my phone so if the mods want to merge this then be my guest. We’re running out of valid options and regardless of what people think of Cutler he is as good as anything else that is out there at this time.

• Haha (+1) 4

3 minutes ago, Tipster19 said:

I know that that someone else posted about Cutler several days ago but I went back several pages and couldn’t find it. I kept on getting phone calls and it was freezing up my phone so if the mods want to merge this then be my guest. We’re running out of valid options and regardless of what people think of Cutler he is as good as anything else that is out there at this time.

......are we THAT desperate?........

11 minutes ago, Tipster19 said:

Nooo nooo nooo

I think I can safely say I speak for a lot of people when I say:  No.

Put down the mouse.  Back away from your Internet device.  Close the door behind you.  And let us not speak of this again.

25 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

Nooooo

23 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

God no

22 minutes ago, Golden*Wheels said:

Let me also say "Noooooooooooooooooooo, good god no!"

21 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

I'll go with 'No' on that.

21 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

HappygoluckyMadeupChanticleer-max-14mb.g

14 minutes ago, PeterGriffin said:

Nooo nooo nooo