Sign in to follow this  

Sign Colin Kaepernick

4 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Simool.  Simool.   "Your kink is OK."  Far be it from me to critique your evident personal fascination with poop and vomitus.

However, must you force all of the rest of us to confront the moving image of your personal perversities on a regular basis, should we be so weak as to find you amusing and fail to consign you to ignore bin fate?  Our kinks, mon vieux, should also be regarded.

In other words, please slow the repeated posting of **** and puke gifs, dude, 'kay?

Sorry Hap, if I think something is horse poo --- I am going to post it.  And that thread is clearly horse poo.

On 3/14/2018 at 4:43 AM, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

Rather get Tyrod back in Buffalo  lol

This is pretty much how I feel about it. I'd rather have just kept TT then take crapernick. Same skill set without the drama. 

I think both qbs were huge benefactors of Greg Roman. That Power O based offense worked really well for mobile guys with big arms, and once the system was gone both players regressed. 

I actually would have been okay with this.  Guy deserves a chance

Posted (edited)
On 3/13/2018 at 10:15 PM, Alphadawg7 said:

All good man, and my comments are more directed at America as a whole.  No need to apologize either bro, its all good.

I will say he is without a shadow of a doubt not in the NFL because of his protest, I think its fair for anyone to see that.  There are a ton of worse QB's on NFL rosters right now, and he is young still too and wants to play and cant even get in a camp.  Not saying he should be some unquestioned starter, you earn that through your play on the field.  But at the end of the day, he is good enough to be on a roster and cant even get a camp invite.

What you said is true...but its the truth that I actually have a direct issue with.  Its utterly disgusting that Americans are more concerned with a man peacefully protesting for equal rights than they do about a guy who gruesomely murdered dogs for pure entertainment.  If that doesn't bother someone, then I dont know what else to say.  I just find it gross that people are quick to look the other way on Vick murdering dogs for pleasure, Floyd Mayweather beating women...hell one could argue OJ is more accepted than Colin right now and that dude straight butchered people yet parents are having their kids take pictures with the Juice.

Its all good, I said my piece...still think he should be on a roster, and would be fine if he was a bridge even here.  All I really care about is the rookie we draft, could really care less who keeps the seat warm until the rookie is ready.  

I don't disagree with anything you said, but if Kaepernick was as good as Vick was he'd be a starter somewhere right now.  Like Shady said, he's just an okay player that isn't worth the distraction.

Edited by Doc Brown

Plain and simple..................

CK sucks as a QB. If he was ANY good, he would be on a team, no matter what the political ramifications are.

No team worth their soul is going to take on a headache when they know the best he can be is a back up QB. NO TEAM.

Conspiracy or not, the NFL is RIGHT by not taking on this time bomb known as Colin Kaepernick.

The reason you don't sign him is because you have to build a scheme for him. So unless you want to commit to him as a starter (which he isn't good enough for) he is useless as a backup. A backup has to come in and run the scheme, something he cannot do.

Plus the media firestorm is not something teams want to go through for a guy that is not good enough to be a starter.

1 hour ago, ColdFront_USAF said:

This is pretty much how I feel about it. I'd rather have just kept TT then take crapernick. Same skill set without the drama. 

I think both qbs were huge benefactors of Greg Roman. That Power O based offense worked really well for mobile guys with big arms, and once the system was gone both players regressed. 

This exactly.

I'd rather the team sign EJ or Geno Smith. Matt Cassell is out there too. 

Why don't Bills fans understand if the kid was good at his job... he would have a job. 

Posted (edited)

I would think if it was going to happen it would have by now. So I guess since it hasn't happened it probably won't. So using logic it's probably best to let this one go.

Edited by Lfod

I wonder how long it will be before people stop talking about signing him

Sign in to follow this