Sign Colin Kaepernick

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
5 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

Im not Antifa. Im not selling guns. Im not a republican. Im me. Informed. Educated.  Certainly not a pot stirring, whiney B word. I support us. You.I. our families. Im wondering where you get off talking to me this way. Based upon my words. My opinions.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I am talking to you this way because you immediately tried to label me and talked about my "salty tears", as if you are some big tough guy and I must be soft as baby ****.  It's hilarious that you go right to the liberal tears thing, it shows how controlled and unoriginal you are.  You Trump guys are all so tough lmao.

Edited by K-GunJimKelly12

16 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

I have no problem with his protest activity.  But no player has a right to play, or deserves to play in the NFL.

He had a couple of decent seasons as full time starter with Harbaugh as his coach.  He went downhill after JH left and lost his starting job to Gabbert the next two seasons.

Dont disagree with you on that, but my point is he is not in the nfl right now over the protest.  He’s better than most peoples backups in the NFL and good enough to be on a roster, but isn’t because of the protest.  

Is he even training regularly?  Working out?  Serious question

Seems to be focusing on a lot of activism lately, which I again have no issue with, but are we just assuming that he's in football shape both mentally and physically?  I kind of get the impression that he really doesn't care anymore and is largely focused on other things

2 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Dont disagree with you on that, but my point is he is not in the nfl right now over the protest.  He’s better than most peoples backups in the NFL and good enough to be on a roster, but isn’t because of the protest.  

My opinion is that arguing over who the backups are--I don't really care.  Maybe he would still be on a roster if he didn't protest, who knows?

Point is, if he was some team's 2nd or 3rd QB.....who cares?  What would it accomplish except to show he wasn't "blackballed"?  Then what?

14 minutes ago, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

I can't speak for anyone else, but I am talking to you this way because you immediately tried to label me and talked about my "salty tears", as if you are some big tough guy and I must be soft as baby ****.  It's hilarious that you go right to the liberal tears thing, it shows how controlled and unoriginal you are.  You Trump guys are all so tough lmao.

Actually, i never said a !@#$ing word to you. Nor threatened you. I replied to the OP. You chimed in. With your tough guy political nonsense.

Edited by BuffAlone

4 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I have a suspicion that we are not on the same side in the area of political matters(I could be wrong) but I agree with the posts on this topic I've read by you ---> 100%

28 minutes ago, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

Lol.  I'm not a liberal.  I just don't blindly follow a con man because he slaps the label conservative on himself and pretends to not like things to win over the less intelligent portion of our population.

Would that be the portion that enjoys bringing more of their paycheck home, lessburdensome business regulations, putting America’s people and business owners first??? Just asking. 

That being said Kap’s last season overall looks good, but I don’t think he did well on a game by game basis, same as Tyrod. I also doubt he would come here, the Buffalo fans were about as nasty to him as anybody, I remember him being not to happy when he left....

3 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

My opinion is that arguing over who the backups are--I don't really care.  Maybe he would still be on a roster if he didn't protest, who knows?

Point is, if he was some team's 2nd or 3rd QB.....who cares?  What would it accomplish except to show he wasn't "blackballed"?  Then what?

Lol, it’s not about you...it’s his career man.  

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
Just now, Fred Clause said:

Would that be the portion that enjoys bringing more of their paycheck home, lessburdensome business regulations, putting America’s people and business owners first??? Just asking. 

I didn't say a word about any polices.  I may very well agree with some or all of what you are saying, but I'm not handing my country over to a psycho con man because he is going to punish liberals.

4 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

Actually, i never said a !@#$ing eord to you. Nor threatened you. I replied to the OP. You chimed in. With your tough guy political nonsense.

I didn't say you threatened me, but you did come with your tears bull ****.

Just now, Alphadawg7 said:

Lol, it’s not about you...it’s his career man.  

He's made a ton of money.  His career was on the skids before he left the 49ers.

Burying him on someone's roster would be as symbolic as his kneel down.  For what purpose?

Just now, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

I didn't say a word about any polices.  I may very well agree with some or all of what you are saying, but I'm not handing my country over to a psycho con man because he is going to punish liberals.

Psycho con man...like Clinton? Bush? What has Trump done to punish liberals? Do tell....obstinate AND uninformed. And have the gall to call the kettle black. Damn shame

Just now, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

Don’t think he is punishing Liberals, how good or bad he will end up being has yet to be seen. You can name Call all you want, but except for his foolish Twitter rants he has done a good job so far. 

Anyways after the way the crowd treated Kap, do you think he would be interested in coming here? I’m not so certain he would...

6 minutes ago, MOVALLEYRANDY said:

I have a suspicion that we are not on the same side in the area of political matters(I could be wrong) but I agree with the posts on this topic I've read by you ---> 100%

Honestly, one of my favorites replies to a post of mine I have read in a long time.  Big Kudos to you and thanks.  I would like this 1000 times if I could.  

Edited by Alphadawg7

4 minutes ago, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

I didn't say you threatened me, but you did come with your tears bull ****.

So that gives YOU the right to challenge my opinion to the point of threatened violence? Do you see what you've done? Go sit in the corner, kid. 

2 hours ago, LA Grant said:

I'd be thrilled to see them sign Kaep, not because he's a great QB (he's as good/bad as any of the other options), but because it would make the latent racists on this board & WGR explode

And that would be entertaining at least until the draft.

Should change your screen name to race guy 

Do you have any other tricks up your sleeve ? It’s getting stale.  

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
3 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

So that gives YOU the right to challenge my opinion to the point of threatened violence? Do you see what you've done? Go sit in the corner, kid. 

Lol you want to talk about my tears like you are some hard ass then when I say we can set up a charity boxing/mma match to see how tough you really are, you call it threatened violence.  LMAO, you !@#$ing poosy.