Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
*******

Sign Colin Kaepernick

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

 

 

What does that mean?  Deserves every right to?

 

He deserves a roster spot?  He has a right to a roster spot?

 

 

 

He deserves the right to play.  If you think the only reason he is not in the NFL right now is strictly on ability, then you are being naive.  He is good enough to play in the NFL at some level...he is blackballed over the other stuff, and he doesn't deserve to be black balled for it is the point.  There a plethora of QB's in this league substantially worse than him, he is good enough to be on a roster, yet he isn't because of the protest.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

You can't do that because our fake con man President and all the hypocrite psycho phony followers will throw a fit.  

Edited by K-GunJimKelly12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have absolutely no problem with signing Kaep.  He's the best QB on the free agent market and he's not a criminal or anything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ******* said:

Best talent out there. Low risk, high reward 

I hate you ******. Just go away *****. For ***** sake, just go hang out with Michael Bennett *****. Enough said you dumb *****

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ******* said:

Best talent out there. Low risk, high reward 

 

YES!!

 

I could care less about all the political BS.  The man can play some serious football. He can still play IMHO.

 

In 11 games in 2016 he threw 16 TDs and 4 picks for 2,241 yards and ran for another 468. 90.7 rating.  Not Peyton Manning numbers, but certainly not chump change either.

 

Do it :)

 

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

You can't do that because our fake con man President and all the hypocrite psycho phony followers will throw a fit.  

***** liberal.  YOU are the problem in this country. Whiney little *****

Only thing fake is support for our country. Ease up Odessa, your tears are too salty

Edited by BuffAlone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could care less about the politics and can only laugh at the people who get offended while sitting on their couch and swilling beer from their Budweiser flag cans.  The "outrage" from 99.9% of those that think they're mad is ridiculous.

 

I don't want him because he's a mediocre QB that hasn't played in over a year.  No thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

***** liberal.  YOU are the problem in this country. Whiney little *****

Only thing fake is support for our country. Ease up Odessa, your tears are too salty

Lol.  I'm not a liberal.  I just don't blindly follow a con man because he slaps the label conservative on himself and pretends to not like things to win over the less intelligent portion of our population.

Edited by K-GunJimKelly12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

***** liberal.  YOU are the problem in this country. Whiney little *****

Only thing fake is support for our country. Ease up Odessa, your tears are too salty

 

Geeze, like this angry, little guy.  Lighten up, Francis, you've fallen for the Us vs. Them charade hook, line, and sinker.  You're not really fighting for anything, you're being intentionally misdirected. 

 

You'll hopefully figure this out some day and man, this whole phase is going to be really embarassing...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

Lol.  I'm not a liberal.  I just don't blindly follow a con man because he slaps the label conservative on himself and pretends to not like things to win over the less intelligent portion of our population.

Bwahaha! Please, inform me of your stance on world politics. Otherwise, shut the !@#$ up and stop bringing that BS here! For the record, did you know Trump was once a Democrat?

Just stop bringing politics here. !@#$ that

Just now, Hurricane Marv said:

 

Geeze, like this angry, little guy.  Lighten up, Francis, you've fallen for the Us vs. Them charade hook, line, and sinker.  You're not really fighting for anything, you're being intentionally misdirected. 

 

You'll hopefully figure this out some day and man, this whole phase is going to be really embarassing...

Right...lol. Okie dokie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

Bwahaha! Please, inform me of your stance on world politics. Otherwise, shut the !@#$ up and stop bringing that BS here! For the record, did you know Trump was once a Democrat?

Just stop bringing politics here. !@#$ that

Ask me a question on a issue and I will answer.  I don't label myself and don't follow every position that one party may try to force into my mind.  I have a brain and can think for myself.  I don't need democrats or republicans telling me how to think on any issue like most people do.  I am not a robot.  Also you can carry the tough guy persona and talk about my tears, but if we ever met face to face, I would slap the **** out of you and you would be the one crying like a B word.

Edited by K-GunJimKelly12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Hurricane Marv said:

 

Geeze, like this angry, little guy.  Lighten up, Francis, you've fallen for the Us vs. Them charade hook, line, and sinker.  You're not really fighting for anything, you're being intentionally misdirected. 

 

You'll hopefully figure this out some day and man, this whole phase is going to be really embarassing...

Misdirected by whom? My own personal beliefs?  Lol...grow up junior

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

 

He deserves the right to play.  If you think the only reason he is not in the NFL right now is strictly on ability, then you are being naive.  He is good enough to play in the NFL at some level...he is blackballed over the other stuff, and he doesn't deserve to be black balled for it is the point.  There a plethora of QB's in this league substantially worse than him, he is good enough to be on a roster, yet he isn't because of the protest.

 

I have no problem with his protest activity.  But no player has a right to play, or deserves to play in the NFL.

 

He had a couple of decent seasons as full time starter with Harbaugh as his coach.  He went downhill after JH left and lost his starting job to Gabbert the next two seasons.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

Ask me a question on a issue and I will answer.  I don't label myself and don't follow every position that one party may try to force into my mind.  I have a brain and can think for myself.  I don't need democrats or republicans telling me how to think on any issue like most people do.  I am not a robot.  Also you can carry the tough guy persona and talk about my tears, but if we ever met face to face, I would slap the sit out of you and you would be the one crying like a B word.

Lmao..gotcha....so ate you AntiFa now? Talk about following blindly! Lmao

Im guessing the 12 in your screen name represents your age. Thats cool. I remember my first beer too lol

Edited by BuffAlone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

***** liberal.  YOU are the problem in this country. Whiney little *****

Only thing fake is support for our country. Ease up Odessa, your tears are too salty

Quality post!!! You are a real American and a hero.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

Lmao..gotcha....so ate you AntiFa now? Talk about following blindly! Lmao

We can do it as a charity event if you are so tough.  Let's set it up. boxing or MMA, your call?

Edited by K-GunJimKelly12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

Misdirected by whom? My own personal beliefs?  Lol...grow up junior

 

Yes, if you think that half the country is essentially your enemy and that all of their beliefs are perfectly opposed to yours, then you've either been fooled by somebody, or you're willfully stupid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

If the Bills are willing to tank yes.  I hope the Bills have 3 QBs on roster this year plus Peteredman on PS to throw balls to DBs.

 

 

Agree, they will need to sign a veteran if they draft a rookie.  I just don't want the vet to be Kaep or Cutler.  We'll see what happens with Peterman, who it seems McD hasn't given up on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hurricane Marv said:

 

Yes, if you think that half the country is essentially your enemy and that all of their beliefs are perfectly opposed to yours, then you've either been fooled by somebody, or you're willfully stupid.

I never supposed that notion in the least

2 minutes ago, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

We can do it as a charity event if you are so tough.  Let's set it up boxing or MMA, your call.  

Table match. With fire. You can go first lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BuffAlone said:

I never supposed that notion in the least

Table match. With fire. You can go first lol

That is what I thought, tell me about my tears again tough guy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BuffAlone said:

I never supposed that notion in the least

 

You sure as hell made some sweeping politically fueled generalizations based on some simple comments, so it's a fair assumption.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Can we stop with this untrue BS? He threw 16 tds to 4 int with 500 yards rushjng on one of the most garbage offensive teams.

 

But let's keep paying fragile SAM $20 million for 34 career Ws. Or AJ terrible tattoo $15 million because he won at Alabama!!! Too bad CK didn't sexually harass a woman instead of kneeling.  He'd be signed in a second!

 

Sign CK, draft Rosen, watch snowflakes' heads explode!

Last 2 seasons he played 3-16 as a starter. 177 yards passing per game over his career. Career 59.8% completion percentage. I can cherry pick stats too...

 

I don't give a damn about his political stance. Believe it or not, though I don't personally agree with the display I fully support his freedom to of speech to make it. I don't come here for politics. Could care less. My opinion is based off football. 

 

And I hope we do get Rosen. Again, couldn't care less about his statements...I think he is the best QB this year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Hurricane Marv said:

 

Yes, if you think that half the country is essentially your enemy and that all of their beliefs are perfectly opposed to yours, then you've either been fooled by somebody, or you're willfully stupid.

Im not Antifa. Im not selling guns. Im not a republican. Im me. Informed. Educated.  Certainly not a pot stirring, whiney B word. I support us. You.I. our families. Im wondering where you get off talking to me this way. Based upon my words. My opinions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

Im not Antifa. Im not selling guns. Im not a republican. Im me. Informed. Educated.  Certainly not a pot stirring, whiney B word. I support us. You.I. our families. Im wondering where you get off talking to me this way. Based upon my words. My opinions.

 

"I'm Lovin' it!" - McDonalds

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×