Sign in to follow this  

Sign Colin Kaepernick

No.  No.  No.  No.  

McCarron.  or McCown.  

1 minute ago, Kwai San said:

Oh NO!!!  Savior Peterman has Hijacked Happy Gilmore's account!!!!

Oh yeah, I forgot about that guy.  Haven't seen anything from him in a while.  I guess an embarrassing outing for your champion will do that.

2 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

I don't know what would be worse...Jay Cutler or Kaep.  Neither is a good option, and I'd rather start Peterman before these two.

Please see my post above about crazy names. Who want's Jay Cutler? They'd be completely different price points. One would be out to prove that he can be a starting QB in this league and the other is Jay Cutler. Come on....

23 minutes ago, ******* said:

Best talent out there. Low risk, high reward 

Uhhhhh, no. That is all. 

Just now, Happy Gilmore said:

Oh yeah, I forgot about that guy.  Haven't seen anything from him in a while.  I guess an embarrassing outing for your champion will do that.

Oh hell - he came back MANY times after that debacle!  I was literally in tears and my wife thought I was having a seizure when I was reading some of his madness.  All Time Best Line I have read on this board so far was his CLASSIC - "I was in several high level meetings and couldn't post right away" line.   That was PRICELESS!!!!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Please please go AWAY with the Cutler talk - that's just cray!

Edited by Kwai San

9 minutes ago, ProcessAccepted said:

There has been a lot more crazy names posted here than Kaepernick. It's definitely worth considering. But let's see what Beane is working on. He has time since there doesn't seem to be competition for CK. 

3 minutes ago, ProcessAccepted said:

Please see my post above about crazy names. Who want's Jay Cutler? They'd be completely different price points. One would be out to prove that he can be a starting QB in this league and the other is Jay Cutler. Come on....

There is a reason why there is no competition for CK.  Agree?

Posted (edited)

Yah no.

Should we throw out an offer to Tim Tebow too, while we're pining away for those cult favorites of yesteryear?

Edited by akm0404
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, ******* said:

100% agreed. At least someone here has common sense.

Posted (edited)

while i applaud Kap for his conviction about parts of society he disagrees with,  he wont be an NFL starting QB anytime soon.     the owners are still trying to figure out a way to get the players to stop the kneeling,   and they wont,  short of fining them everytime they do it.    Kap is a headache no team needs, regardless of how dire a QB situation is.    its gone beyond whether or not he can play.

he made a stand for something,  good or bad,  and like most people who throw the middle finger at authority,  authority fights back, and the person who went out on a limb gets bent over multiple ways.

if youre gonna start a fight,  u better make sure u can win it before u start it.

Edited by bigduke6

Just now, Happy Gilmore said:

There is a reason why there is no competition for CK.  Agree?

I agree that there is a reason but that reason is not football related.

24 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

He needs to go to Canada.  He won't have to kneel for their anthem.

Why should you stand for the anthem? This country is a disgrace.

Why?  Too much baggage for  QB who has hit his ceiling.  The guy is no longer an option.

2 minutes ago, bigduke6 said:

while i applaud Kap for his conviction about parts of society he disagrees with,  he wont be an NFL starting QB anytime soon.     the owners are still trying to figure out a way to get the players to stop the kneeling,   and they wont,  short of fining them everytime they do it.    Kap is a headache no team needs, regardless of how dire a QB situation is.    its gone beyond whether or not he can play.

he made a stand for something,  good or bad,  and like most people who throw the middle finger at authority,  authority fights back, and the person who went out on a limb gets bent over multiple ways.

Why would you fine the players for doing something good? Every player should kneel during the anthem to protest this disgusting rathole of a country.

Way to chum the waters ******* (OP)

This is a very, very, VERY, obvious troll post folks. Just to type a sentence and watch you all get busy.

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Detective said:

1a2z6d.jpg

What a short sighted lazy and ignorant meme.  This is the problem with America right now...seriously...these false narratives and bullish*t internet false facts.  If you think he didn't stand because he feels HE is the one who is oppressed, then you are just being ignorant for the sake of being ignorant.  Its so ignorant it actually feels like you have racist intentions, thats how far off base you are with this post. 

Sorry, what a bulls*t response.  I actually dont have an issue at all if people disagree with how he protested, everyone will feel differently because everyone connects differently to the Anthem, and thats ok.  What, I have an issue with is when people make blindly ignorant statements like this that are total useless BS just to fuel there worthless hate for something they dont understand or cant relate to. 

Literally cant express how much I hate your sad response, and I choose to stand for the Anthem myself, so not even a personal connection.  Just a sad and uneducated response.

Sad part is I would bet everything I have in life that Kap gives more time (and money too) to help his community per year than you have in a lifetime.  And thats not because you do or dont, thats because thats just how involved he is before and after his protest.  But people want to hurt him as if he is a villain because they didn't approve of the venue he used to stand up for the rights of others despite the fact that is the very backbone our country was built on.  

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Ya great idea bring in a media circus so when the rookie eventually takes over for him the rookie has to deal with all of the Kaepernick questions that will be thrown at him.

1 minute ago, ProcessAccepted said:

I agree that there is a reason but that reason is not football related.

I'll leave it at this: Kaep's level of play is no where near good enough to deal with his social issue crusade that he places on full display during the national anthem.  The rest of the league has caught onto him and he's not worth the trouble.

1 minute ago, mileena said:

Why would you fine the players for doing something good? Every player should kneel during the anthem to protest this disgusting rathole of a country.

please,  dont turn this political,  i didnt say i personally would fine them.   

35 minutes ago, ******* said:

This board needs a healthy dose of bleach applied to its gene pool. FFS

13 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Detective said:

1a2z6d.jpg

Do you honestly believe that the value of your bank account has anything to do with the perception placed on you by bigoted, small-minded people? If that is honestly true, then you need help. What a ridiculous meme.

Has a net worth MUCH less than 10 Million dollars.

Buffalo Bills Detective

Refuses to empathize because "no one is oppressed".

• Haha 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

What a short sighted lazy and ignorant meme.  This is the problem with America right now...seriously...these false narratives and bullish*t internet false facts.  If you think he didn't stand because he feels HE is the one who is oppressed, then you are just being ignorant for the sake of being ignorant.  Its so ignorant it actually feels like you have racist intentions, thats how far off base you are with this post. 

Sorry, what a bulls*t response.  I actually dont have an issue at all if people disagree with how he protested, everyone will feel differently because everyone connects differently to the Anthem, and thats ok.  What, I have an issue when people make blindly ignorant statements like this that are total useless BS just to fuel there worthless hate for something they dont understand or cant relate to. 

Literally cant express how much I hate your sad response, and I choose to stand for the Anthem myself, so not even a personal connection.  Just a sad and uneducated response.

Sad part is I would bet everything I have in life that Kap gives more time (and money too) to help his community per year than you have in a lifetime.  And thats not because you do or dont, thats because thats just how involved he is before and after his protest.  But people want to hurt him as if he is a villain because they didn't approve of the venue he used to stand up for the rights of others despite the fact that is the very backbone our country was built on.  

well said! Unfortunately i fear this thread is about to fall off a cliff. Thread lock incoming in 5, 4, 3...

• Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this