Sign Colin Kaepernick

12 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Detective said:

1a2z6d.jpg

What a short sighted lazy and ignorant meme.  This is the problem with America right now...seriously...these false narratives and bullish*t internet false facts.  If you think he didn't stand because he feels HE is the one who is oppressed, then you are just being ignorant for the sake of being ignorant.  Its so ignorant it actually feels like you have racist intentions, thats how far off base you are with this post. 

Sorry, what a bulls*t response.  I actually dont have an issue at all if people disagree with how he protested, everyone will feel differently because everyone connects differently to the Anthem, and thats ok.  What, I have an issue with is when people make blindly ignorant statements like this that are total useless BS just to fuel there worthless hate for something they dont understand or cant relate to. 

Literally cant express how much I hate your sad response, and I choose to stand for the Anthem myself, so not even a personal connection.  Just a sad and uneducated response.

Sad part is I would bet everything I have in life that Kap gives more time (and money too) to help his community per year than you have in a lifetime.  And thats not because you do or dont, thats because thats just how involved he is before and after his protest.  But people want to hurt him as if he is a villain because they didn't approve of the venue he used to stand up for the rights of others despite the fact that is the very backbone our country was built on.  

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 minute ago, ProcessAccepted said:

I agree that there is a reason but that reason is not football related.

I'll leave it at this: Kaep's level of play is no where near good enough to deal with his social issue crusade that he places on full display during the national anthem.  The rest of the league has caught onto him and he's not worth the trouble.

1 minute ago, mileena said:

Why would you fine the players for doing something good? Every player should kneel during the anthem to protest this disgusting rathole of a country.

please,  dont turn this political,  i didnt say i personally would fine them.   

13 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Detective said:

1a2z6d.jpg

Do you honestly believe that the value of your bank account has anything to do with the perception placed on you by bigoted, small-minded people? If that is honestly true, then you need help. What a ridiculous meme.

3 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

What a short sighted lazy and ignorant meme.  This is the problem with America right now...seriously...these false narratives and bullish*t internet false facts.  If you think he didn't stand because he feels HE is the one who is oppressed, then you are just being ignorant for the sake of being ignorant.  Its so ignorant it actually feels like you have racist intentions, thats how far off base you are with this post. 

Sorry, what a bulls*t response.  I actually dont have an issue at all if people disagree with how he protested, everyone will feel differently because everyone connects differently to the Anthem, and thats ok.  What, I have an issue when people make blindly ignorant statements like this that are total useless BS just to fuel there worthless hate for something they dont understand or cant relate to. 

Literally cant express how much I hate your sad response, and I choose to stand for the Anthem myself, so not even a personal connection.  Just a sad and uneducated response.

Sad part is I would bet everything I have in life that Kap gives more time (and money too) to help his community per year than you have in a lifetime.  And thats not because you do or dont, thats because thats just how involved he is before and after his protest.  But people want to hurt him as if he is a villain because they didn't approve of the venue he used to stand up for the rights of others despite the fact that is the very backbone our country was built on.  

well said! Unfortunately i fear this thread is about to fall off a cliff. Thread lock incoming in 5, 4, 3...

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Sorry, what a bulls*t response.  I actually dont have an issue at all if people disagree with how he protested, everyone will feel differently because everyone connects differently to the Anthem, and thats ok.  What, I have an issue with is when people make blindly ignorant statements like this that are total useless BS just to fuel there worthless hate for something they dont understand or cant relate to. 

Sorry, saw this after I posted...but 100% agree.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Tyrod or Kap? If you were to take the silent protest away by Kap, i think everyone on this board would pick Kap hands down. Its all the other business thats influencing everyones opinions... the politics of Kap. Talent wise, what happens on the field, Kaepernick is hands down a better qb, i dont think its even a debate. Just my opinion of course!

Edited by brianthomas
misspelling

29 minutes ago, ProcessAccepted said:

I agree that there is a reason but that reason is not football related.

This isn't necessarily true.

If Tom Brady were taking a knee, teams wouldn't give a crap. 

When you're a mediocre QB, the baggage isn't worth what you get on the field.

Is Kaep a decent, OK Quarterback? Sure. Is he good enough to overcome the baggage? Hell to the no.

• Thank you (+1) 1