Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
*******

Sign Colin Kaepernick

Recommended Posts

Best talent out there. Low risk, high reward 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Someone please delete this thread!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think the Bills will be the one to break ranks and sign him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was all about this last year, but not anymore.

 

I do hope he gets an offer somewhere, though.  He deserves one.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He needs to go to Canada.  He won't have to kneel for their anthem.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

cognitive dissonance, I choose you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No thanks. I would rather sign Jeff George.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No wonder this guy's screen name is censored. I'd post anonymously too if I had this idea. Yikes!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Incentive laden deal - low risk, potential high reward.  I dunno - what would we have to lose?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Kwai San said:

Incentive laden deal - low risk, potential high reward.  I dunno - what would we have to lose?

 

Yup...why not, I mean who cares ultimately who the bridge QB is.  Our future is tied to the rookie we draft, everyone else is just a seat warmer.  Why not give Kap a chance to play and garner interest moving forward.  I don't care what anyone says, he is good enough to play for someone in the NFL as at least a backup and deserves every right to.  

 

Kap gets a bad rap, and most people are completely clueless to have much he gives back and does for the community and kids.  All he did was stand up for something that needed to be stood up for.  I get the way he chose to do it isnt the way others feel he should have, but all his intentions were positive.  Its pathetic this is still plaguing him to be honest.  

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

THE last season he played he had 14 tds, 2 ints 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There has been a lot more crazy names posted here than Kaepernick. It's definitely worth considering. But let's see what Beane is working on. He has time since there doesn't seem to be competition for CK. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

 

Yup...why not, I mean who cares ultimately who the bridge QB is.  Our future is tied to the rookie we draft, everyone else is just a seat warmer.  Why not give Kap a chance to play and garner interest moving forward.  I don't care what anyone says, he is good enough to play for someone in the NFL as at least a backup and deserves every right to.  

 

Kap gets a bad rap, and most people are completely clueless to have much he gives back and does for the community and kids.  All he did was stand up for something that needed to be stood up for.  I get the way he chose to do it isnt the way others feel he should have, but all his intentions were positive.  Its pathetic this is still plaguing him to be honest.  

agreed, would be an extremely low risk high reward if he pans out.

 

How much could he possibly be demanding right now? Worth a shot IMO.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know what would be worse...Jay Cutler or Kaep.  Neither is a good option, and I'd rather start Peterman before these two.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Dante said:

No thanks. I would rather sign Jeff George.

 

...."paging Vinnie Testaverde.....please pick up the nearest lobby phone"....

1 minute ago, Happy Gilmore said:

I don't know what would be worse...Jay Cutler or Kaep.  Neither is a good option, and I'd rather start Peterman before these two.

 

.....Jesus even Waste Management would decline picking them up............

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Happy Gilmore said:

I don't know what would be worse...Jay Cutler or Kaep.  Neither is a good option, and I'd rather start Peterman before these two.

 

Oh NO!!!  Savior Peterman has Hijacked Happy Gilmore's account!!!!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

 

Yup...why not, I mean who cares ultimately who the bridge QB is.  Our future is tied to the rookie we draft, everyone else is just a seat warmer.  Why not give Kap a chance to play and garner interest moving forward.  I don't care what anyone says, he is good enough to play for someone in the NFL as at least a backup and deserves every right to.  

 

Kap gets a bad rap, and most people are completely clueless to have much he gives back and does for the community and kids.  All he did was stand up for something that needed to be stood up for.  I get the way he chose to do it isnt the way others feel he should have, but all his intentions were positive.  Its pathetic this is still plaguing him to be honest.  

1a2z6d.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×