Charles Robinson: Bills Looking to Move into the Top Five - Deal Could Take Place at Owners' Meetings

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Gives us an idea of a time frame:

Talks are expected to materialize after first week of free agency and intensify at the Orlando owner's meetings.

Fine, I'll give him a gold star for the details, but not the headline.

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Charles Robinson: Bills Looking to Move into the Top Five - Deal May Take Place At Owners' Meetings
  • 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Charles Robinson: Bills Looking to Move into the Top Five - Deal Could Take Place at Owners' Meetings
3 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

It's interesting they say top 5. If we wanted Rosen or Darnold that wouldn't be enough. This makes me wonder if Mayfield is the real target. The only QB I haven't seen us tied to.

Most likely trade partners are colts, browns and giants.  Bean probably has at least 2 guys he likes.  Any of those slots would work, but I’d love to see him get his top guy.

Whoever that is.  Could even be Mayfield for all we know.

7 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

It's interesting they say top 5. If we wanted Rosen or Darnold that wouldn't be enough. This makes me wonder if Mayfield is the real target. The only QB I haven't seen us tied to.

Top 5 doesn't mean 5 though. Could be wording it that way to cover his bases. Pick 2 for instance can be considered a "top 5" pick.

8 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Didn't that happen with Peterman as well? 

10 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I'm good with any of the 3. I have my preferences, but I will put my faith in the Billls new brain trust to get this right. They've been very smart about their moves so far (IMO) and have a lot of top end tsl not evaluators on staff.