Bridgewater to Sign with the Jets

MAJBobby

1 minute ago, Jay_Fixit said:

I’m sure he sees that McCown starting might not last the year so he’ll have his best opportunity to start, not only this year but going forward.

I really hate when a player I like a lot signs with a team I hate so much. I need Seferian-Jenkins to move on now..

That’s after you see the video of me running naked down my street after the Bills take Darnold/Mayfield.

I'm bigger than you.

2 minutes ago, Jay_Fixit said:

I’m sure he sees that McCown starting might not last the year so he’ll have his best opportunity to start, not only this year but going forward.

I really hate when a player I like a lot signs with a team I hate so much. I need Seferian-Jenkins to move on now.

For all I know, he might still need to do more rehab work and this is the best financial deal on the table right now.

I just want the kid to be healthy and happy. I love him so much.

1 minute ago, Blokestradamus said:

For all I know, he might still need to do more rehab work and this is the best financial deal on the table right now.

I just want the kid to be healthy and happy. I love him so much.

Yeah, just wish he was healthy and happy on another team. Don’t want to see him twice a year in the GROSS TO THE MAXXX Jets uniforms.

4 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I'm bigger than you.

Yeah, but you’re girlier. And Asianer.

Just now, Blokestradamus said:

I'm not commenting on any NFL attire, not after the 'Oh, I quite like those new Bucs shirts' debacle.

Did I forget that you said those words?

15 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

Yeah for sure, they could just dump Hack or Petty or both. But I was just saying that they do have 4 QBs now, 2 of which the current GM drafted to develop and we have no idea how much he likes them.

I doubt any any of the 4 QBs on their roster make them pass up a QB at 6 if the guy they like is there. But maybe with the Bridgewater signing it will be enough to keep them from going hard after a trade-up? (I hope...). 

I don't really know what the Jets are doing, to be honest. lol 

Neither do I and it is possible at least one of the big names could be dealt in a draft day deal to somebody who got caught napping.  Who knows?

1 minute ago, Blokestradamus said:

The ridicule was so overwhelming, I wish I had forgotten saying it.

I thought I had a list. 

You didn’t like the Jags unis did you? (They’re changing this year...no more two tone helmet either).

6 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Guarantees the jets won't trade up for a QB with also signing McCown for 10 mIllion.

It's all coming together boys, OUR FRANCHISE QB IS COMING!!!

I agree.  Makes no sense for Bridgewater to go there in addition to McCown if the Jets were serious about trading up.  Same with Arizona.  Bills must have a deal in place to trade ahead of Jets if Jets are making these moves on 2nd day of free agency.  The fact that Bills don't have a deal for a free agent QB yet is also very telling.  

1 minute ago, BuffaloRebound said:

I agree.  Makes no sense for Bridgewater to go there in addition to McCown if the Jets were serious about trading up.  Same with Arizona.  Bills must have a deal in place to trade ahead of Jets if Jets are making these moves on 2nd day of free agency.  The fact that Bills don't have a deal for a free agent QB yet is also very telling.  

Yep, but i do think we will sign a veteran QB, I'm thinking Derek Anderson.

• Like (+1) 1