Bridgewater to Sign with the Jets

MAJBobby

6 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

If this is true our only other choices are McCown and McCarron, right?

I LOVE the way that the Bills are playing this. It doesn’t matter who the placeholder is. They are all the same. Let the market dry up and then get the guy that is left for pennies on the dollar. The Bills are doing the absolute right thing IMO.

• Like (+1) 2

[This is an automated response]As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A better title will help the community find information faster and make your topic more likely to be read. The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.Thank you.

Title is speculative - please change it

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I LOVE the way that the Bills are playing this. It doesn’t matter who the placeholder is. They are all the same. Let the market dry up and then get the guy that is left for pennies on the dollar. The Bills are doing the absolute right thing IMO.

It works ONLY if they get their #1 choice in draft

Just now, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

It works ONLY if they get their #1 choice in draft

Not true, they may like 3 or 4 guys in this class. If you go up and get Rosen or Mayfield or Darnold it doesn’t matter who is the placeholder. He will only be playing the first few weeks at most. 

3 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I agree with letting the market flesh itself out.  Really surprised that McCarron is not gone yet.  I'd take him.  More upside.  

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Not true, they may like 3 or 4 guys in this class. If you go up and get Rosen or Mayfield or Darnold it doesn’t matter who is the placeholder. He will only be playing the first few weeks at most. 

With Darnold I'd want a while until he improves his mechanics.  I see DL/DE's forcing fumbles all day with him.  

1 minute ago, RyanC883 said:

I agree with letting the market flesh itself out.  Really surprised that McCarron is not gone yet.  I'd take him.  More upside.  

With Darnold I'd want a while until he improves his mechanics.  I see DL/DE's forcing fumbles all day with him.  

I think Darnold needs a few weeks at least (maybe half of a year). I think that he goes 1 t Cleveland. Mayfield and Rosen can start day 1 IMO.

5 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

It makes sense. I guess I'm a little disappointed we won't really be trying to win before the rookie is ready but it does make sense. Take 1 step backwards to take 2 steps forwards.

Just now, Kirby Jackson said:

I think Darnold needs a few weeks at least (maybe half of a year). I think that he goes 1 t Cleveland. Mayfield and Rosen can start day 1 IMO.

I would love Rosen or Mayfield.  I agree, they look day 1 ready. 

Just now, Kirby Jackson said:

I could see Cleveland taking him number one and trading with the Giants at two to get Barkley. The giants don't want to move to far down and they could still get a top prospect along with getting more picks to fill holes. Not that it will happen but I wouldn't be surprised.