Which UFA QB Should the Bills Sign?

Which UFA QB Should the Bills Sign?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Whih UFA QB Should the Bills Sign?

TBH do we need a crappy bridge QB? Can we move to top 3 or top 5 and take Rosen to potentially start day1. Yes there will be a high learning curve however what better way to get reps/experience. If he needs a lot more work - that's why Peterson is on the roster.. I mean he's already hit rock bottom(5 INT in one half).. only way to go is UP!

1 hour ago, DtownB2 said:

TBH do we need a crappy bridge QB? Can we move to top 3 or top 5 and take Rosen to potentially start day1. Yes there will be a high learning curve however what better way to get reps/experience. If he needs a lot more work - that's why Peterson is on the roster.. I mean he's already hit rock bottom(5 INT in one half).. only way to go is UP!

Bills are not going to camp with a rookie and Peterman.

McCown makes sense.

You can't have a QB room full of newbies!

Edited by ColoradoBills
MaCown not McCarron

58 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

you know what, kdiggz, you are freaking right with this.

Enough of this he's too liberal, is going to retire, is injury prone crap.  I think this guy could be ready to go, game one, quicker than any of the other options out there in the draft.

And everything Mcbean has done points to this.

Trading TT, leaving themselves without a viable starting qb

Trading Cordy and moving up in the draft

Not going for a so-called bridge

Saying they want a pocket passer

Saying they want long term sustainable success

Building Cap space to be able to fill in around a qb

Can't wait to be walking around New Era seeing  numerous bills fans wearing 'Rosen' on their backs. That will be a hoot!

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, TheTruthHurts said:

Now I'm nervous. No one left is a starter. So now we will likely see the rookie sooner than later, and if it's Allen we are in for a long season. 

Maybe it signals that Allen is not a target but Mayfield, Rosen or Darnold who can start day 1.

38 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Bills are not going to camp with a rookie and Peterman.

McCarron makes sense.

You can't have a QB room full of newbies!

You callin Joe Webb a rookie?

• Haha (+1) 1

On 3/13/2018 at 1:10 PM, Binghamton Beast said:

Good. 

We we should pat ourselves on the back for a job well done.

ya buffalonians should be really proud of them berating someone who is peacefully protesting lmao

On 3/13/2018 at 12:38 PM, SmokinES3 said:

I was, and still am so proud of us. I appreciate the reminder. Another reminder of why an outspoken leftist like Rosen would be a poor fit for our fanbase as well.

lmaoooo ironic how you want to keep politics out of sports but you don't want Josh Rosen because of his political views

Your closed-mindedness is gross, and antiquated

11 hours ago, Laughing Coffin said:

ya buffalonians should be really proud of them berating someone who is peacefully protesting lmao

lmaoooo ironic how you want to keep politics out of sports but you don't want Josh Rosen because of his political views

Your closed-mindedness is gross, and antiquated

You are entitled to your opinion sir. If Rosen had kept his mouth shut, I'd have no issue with him. Conservatives tend to publicly keep their mouths shut due to that liberal "tolerance" you display so extraordinarily well here.

Edited by SmokinES3