Sam Bradford to Arizona Per Schefter

DCOrange

Thank god, didn't want Mr. Glass here.

I think A.J. is the one we should pursue. I don't care about his limited starts. Brett Farve was a ****ty bench rider before getting shipped to Green Bay. Not saying, AJ is going to be Farve, just saying he could be a hidden gem. Get AJ, go after one of the rooks. If AJ and is the real deal you can trade the rook down the road or the other way around.

Im relieved...didnt want another Kolb scenario where we got a bridge guy who hurts him self cleaning his vagina before a practice and forces our rookie to play before he is ready.

I dont care who the bridge is, just want to make sure he can suit up each week so we don't force a rookie in before its the right time.

Edited by Alphadawg7

Just let the Jets have their choice and then we can scoop one up nice and cheap. No reason to overspend on a guy you’re replacing in at maximum, one year. I don’t think I’d even bother signing one until after the draft. 

Edited by DCOrange
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Herc11 said:

Thank god, didn't want Mr. Glass here.

I think A.J. is the one we should pursue. I don't care about his limited starts. Brett Farve was a ****ty bench rider before getting shipped to Green Bay. Not saying, AJ is going to be Farve, just saying he could be a hidden gem. Get AJ, go after one of the rooks. If AJ and is the real deal you can trade the rook down the road or the other way around.

I don't think we have a choice do we? You can't take the chance on Bridgewater being 100%.

10 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Wanted McCown yesterday. Still want him most of all today. 

I would think he's the Jets #1 choice here, regardless of interest in Bridgewater; McCown + 5th rounder  pick.

Edited by Tyrod's friend

McCarron makes sense with Daboll, but you're not going to convince me he's a better option than Teddy...he's a perfect fit for this city and fan base. Absolute class act and a student of the game. Draft Action Jackson and let him learn the position under Teddy. That's my take!