Sam Bradford to Arizona Per Schefter

DCOrange

Being last to the party, does that mean we end up with a good deal on our QB? 

If the Jets sign Bridgewater, does McCarron have any other options? At this point in his career he's got to get on the field to get that next big deal, and I think we may be his last remaining option. 

Darnold can't play right away, and I don't think Allen can either.  Both of them with big upside need developing.

Rosen and Mayfield are each much more ready to play day 1 or close after.

Obviously we add another QB to the roster from the veteran heap, with a pretty likely situation that he is the #1 as we approach the season to be derailed only by actual training camp performance, and not master plans on paper.  But we aren't counting on that veteran to be a long term or even full season solution, so a temporary game manager like McCarron or McCown is a viable solution.

Foles would be more costly, and would be a different strategy, and likely planned on being a multiple year starter if we traded for him.

3 minutes ago, TOboy said:

Being last to the party, does that mean we end up with a good deal on our QB? 

If the Jets sign Bridgewater, does McCarron have any other options? At this point in his career he's got to get on the field to get that next big deal, and I think we may be his last remaining option.