essential

Jets fans opinions on the trade up to #12

1 hour ago, ddaryl said:

My god man.....  Beane wasnt even here for the last draft and obviously the Bills FO were not going to trust Whaley and his scout team with that choice....  Knowing he was on his way out

Why hang your hat on the what ifs, why the need to find issue...  

It is simply a fact that we had a golden opportunity to draft two great QB prospects last year, and we said "Nope, we'll pass". 

I'm not saying that it was the wrong decision. It will take a few years to find out, but it's going to sting more if our new QB busts. 

13 minutes ago, TheElectricCompany said:

It is simply a fact that we had a golden opportunity to draft two great QB prospects last year, and we said "Nope, we'll pass". 

I'm not saying that it was the wrong decision. It will take a few years to find out, but it's going to sting more if our new QB busts. 

We're Bills fans, we're pretty much giant calluses. 

18 minutes ago, TheElectricCompany said:

Silver lining we got a real nice guy in tre white. We also know they are being aggressive in the qb search. If the guy busts we move on and go for next one.