No starting qb = harder to get WR free agents?

Just now, MtlBillsFan said:

Would you sign with the Bills knowing they have no starting qb at the moment?

I know I would probably look elsewhere.

If they had a solid contract offer and the 12 and 22 picks in the draft with a solid QB class incoming... absolutely.

Buffalo was a playoff team last year. They still have room to grow. I'd want in on that.

4 minutes ago, MtlBillsFan said:

Maybe if you play WR ... I can't think of a good Wideout that signed a deal where a QB was already in place (yes, including Mahomes). 

Lol so Star signs and Kyle signs back on...

Also watching the Bills be aggressive in moving up, which will ultimately be for a QB, all the while having a crazy amount of cap space next off season. 

Maybe you look for another place to post 

4 minutes ago, MtlBillsFan said:

It depends on what your priority is.  If I am a younger free agent looking to make the most bucks to ensure my future is set,  why would I care about who the QB is.  If I am an older vet in the twilight of my career and am financially sound ,  maybe I care more about the chances of being on a SB winner.

Money and location are absolutely the biggest two factors, however players are likely aware of the management plan moving forward for quarterback and other positions.

I strongly believe that due to “the process,” players the Bills sign will be more committed to winning and being part of a championship culture and less about collecting their guaranteed money.

Offensive skill positions probably but 2 out of the top 3 non-QB needs for the Bills on offense are along the O-line (RT and RG) so even if the unsettled QB need impacts their ability to address WR they still have plenty of defensive needs (LB, Pass rush, nickel CB.) So yes WR might be hard to fill but I suspect that the team has plenty of other ways to go in free agency if that is a big holdup. 

47 minutes ago, MtlBillsFan said:

Robinson went to Chicago with a rookie QB that stunk.  Watkins left a place with a 2nd year starter who didn't throw him the ball much to a place where a guy has one NFL start.  Is it so hard to believe we could sign those type of players if we wanted to?