Paul Richardson to Redskins

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

Well you know Alex Smith needs deep threats. /s

I hate to say that joke went out the window last year. He hit Tyreek with the deep ball all year. 

Deal's not done yet! Steal him away, Beane!

Just now, MiltonWaddams said:

I watch a lot of Seahawk football. When Richardson is healthy, and that hasn't been often enough, he is a game changer. Great hands and fantastic speed. Good get for the Redskins

He makes contested catches too.  Really like him!

I like this, actually.  One less team trying to get who I would consider a more solid deep threat in J. Brown from the Cards, or, drafting Chark!!!

4 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

I watch a lot of Seahawk football. When Richardson is healthy, and that hasn't been often enough, he is a game changer. Great hands and fantastic speed. Good get for the Redskins

you watch more Seattle football than me, which is only when they are on national TV, but does he seem to "disappear" for large chunks of games or even entire games?  

Just now, Fortunesmith said:

There will be more WRs available after June 1st. No need to panic if the Bills don't get one right now.

You don’t actually have to wait until after June 1st to designate guys June 1 cuts. Each team can designate 1 guy I believe. I’m not sure when it starts but it isn’t far from now.

• Like (+1) 1