Likely Next Move - Trade 22nd and 12th

Irv

I think we are going to use 22 and 12 to move back and gain more picks personally. Once we have enough picks we can move back up.

I mean this is not rocket science

• Haha (+1) 2

I wish we could move up AND keep the 22nd, but that seems unlikely.  It also seems like most of these big trade up into the top 5, happen on draft day or draft week, right?  Seems a bit early to be trading into the top 5.  Has it ever happened this early before?

2 minutes ago, Knicks&Bills said:

So we’re going to move back to move up?

I am going ot assume you realized the sarcasm in my post, but your reply has me thinking you may not have caught on to the obviousness of my sarcasm

2 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Can we trade the 12 for the 22? Maybe get Jerry Hughes too?

Hey, why don't I just go eat some hay, make things out of clay, lay by the bay? I just may! What'd ya say?

1 minute ago, ddaryl said:

I am going ot assume you realized the sarcasm in my post, but your reply has me thinking you may not have caught on to the obviousness of my sarcasm

I got a good chuckle out of it.  Well done

Just now, ddaryl said:

Yeah, he missed it.  But, you know, OP thought it necessary to speculate that we might be using 12 & 22 to move up.

9 minutes ago, Badthingsman said:

To get the fourth or fifth pick.  Seems like that is next.   

Actually that wouldn't be next. You wouldn't trade up unless the guy you want is available. I would not expect any kind of trade up until the draft begins unless it's to number 1.