Bills Re-Sign Kyle Williams To One Year Deal

dgr81

4 minutes ago, CountDorkula said:

Seriously, becasue I think Kyles career is coming to an end and he is not affective anymore Im not a character guy.

I get it everyone loves the white guy. 

I honestly thought no one could dump on a thread about the Bills resigning Kyle Williams.

If a Bills fan can't root for Williams to still be a part of the team, even in a lesser role, what's the purpose of fandom?

Edited by Bag of Milk
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, CountDorkula said:

Seriously, becasue I think Kyles career is coming to an end and he is not affective anymore Im not a character guy.

I get it everyone loves the white guy. 

Why do u keep bringing up that he is white, you think thats why people like him?

1 minute ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

i year 6 mill with 5 mill guaranteed - overpaid a little, but maybe ok for the intangibles he brings

Slightly over paid, but he is worth it. He is an all time great and a very good #2 DT. Star will be taking the double teams, Kyle won't see double teams anymore and should be pretty productive.

Just now, Bag of Milk said:

I honestly thought no one could dump on a thread about the Bills resigning Kyle Williams.

If a Bills fan can't root for Williams to still being part of the team, even in a lesser role, what's the purpose of fandom?

I'm prejudice because I'm a Williams (one of the few that never played for the Bills) but I'm glad he's back and I want him part of the organization as long as he wants to be. We had to endure WATCHING losing seasons. We could turn the TV off. He had to play thru all of this mess. 

• Like (+1) 1