Bills Re-Sign Kyle Williams To One Year Deal

dgr81

2 hours ago, GoBills808 said:

Word outta Charlotte is that Lotulelei isn't an 'all football, all the time' type guy...he's got interests and motivations outside the game. He's a damn good player but from what I understand there were questions, especially the last two seasons, about whether or not his heart was really into it. 

Context RE Williams, who's the consummate heart guy...maybe they think he'll rub off on Lotulelei, who hasn't had a veteran presence like Williams on the d line before, previously it was all him and Short and they were both young.  

Let's hope that his interests in football grow exponentially as a Bill.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Turk71 said:

Unlike Star pff had Williams ranked on par with Ngata and Wilkerson among the better Dl available. So glad he is coming back another season and will retire a Buffalo Bill.

Probably the best Bills news of the day. We have our locker room leader. An amazing rotational DT who will be fresh. And maybe we'll use him a couple times as goal line RB? 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, CountDorkula said:

Seriously, becasue I think Kyles career is coming to an end and he is not affective anymore Im not a character guy.

no Sir, you are not! maybe you think you are, but among Buffalo fans we can tell who is and who is not a character guy! 

47 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Good veteran presence and leader. Unfortunately he doesn’t look to he the same player

Hopefully more help and staying fresher will help him a bit. He’s worth every penny, even if he gets fewer snaps. You want leaders like that on your team. 

6 hours ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Will-Smith-Get-Out.gif

On of your best moments CBD !! Thanks.

I did Happy dance at work today in front of others. yes i did !

Kyle is My Football Hero. period .stop. My Bills Hero. Full Stop.

6 hours ago, No Place To Hyde said:

It's almost like KW was just waiting to see who we were getting to play next to him before coming back. If so, he approved of the Star signing.

YEP. trusting the Process like never before.

and someone wanted to bring in Suh........

2 hours ago, JMF2006 said:

Welcome back Meatball.

Lets hope your swan song farewell tour ends in a long playoff run of 3 or 4 games.

Playoffs? ?
SB is now the Goal. Nothing else will do.  :P

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Turk71 said:

Unlike Star pff had Williams ranked on par with Ngata and Wilkerson among the better Dl available. So glad he is coming back another season and will retire a Buffalo Bill.

I bet Star was a tipping point, or a bit of positive leverage. Perfect two down back. Let Kyle do what he does best and penetrate while filling pass lanes. Perfect move by Beane.

KW must feel the Team is going to run again for the post season regardless of QB.

This is good news on a couple levels

I have a feeling this is more a locker room signing than a field signing, which is totally fine by me. We're gonna have a lot of young guys that we're trying to build our core with. No one can lead them better than KW. I still expect us to draft a DT relatively high.

20 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I have a feeling this is more a locker room signing than a field signing, which is totally fine by me. We're gonna have a lot of young guys that we're trying to build our core with. No one can lead them better than KW. I still expect us to draft a DT relatively high.

That would be a McD move.

But I think he can still play balls. limit the reps. He has been rather awesome next to a big bodied two gapper who eats lineman up. Because he can move all over the line to rush. Just be sure he has someone behind him soes he can pin his ears

One of the best first steps and hands for his size