Bills Re-Sign Kyle Williams To One Year Deal

dgr81

Just now, Green Lightning said:

In rotation, he's going to be effective. A coach on the field and can still penetrate when not having to go full time.

That's the thing. he is a rotational player now, he is not effective for a full game.

He is going to be a starter here, which I am not a fan of.

He is a leader, sure, but for a startign DT, I want more than that. 

I have really been warming up to Bene this off season, move after move and all pointing to building a contender but this move to bring back meatball for another season has gained all my respect.

imagine, the draft and fa hasn't even passed and I am really impressed with what has been, so far, one of the best off seasons in decades!

source.gif

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Yes.  Ineffective.  Anyone watching the games without bias will agree.

Anybody?  You sure about that?  So apparently only Gugny knows what he's talking about and we're all just biased idiots, because the general consensus seem to be pretty positive...

Holy moley, there really is a ready-made supply of special needs posters ready to go in every thread.

It's too bad that the Bills didn't somehow sign Drew Brees so we could see the parade of deplorables show up to whine about how he's too short to be a successful NFL quarterback.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

I have really been warming up to Bene this off season, move after move and all pointing to building a contender but this move to bring back meatball for another season has gained all my respect.

imagine, the draft and fa hasn't even passed and I am really impressed with what has been, so far, one of the best off seasons in decades!

source.gif

A very nice $6 Mil investment.  

Caption    ---  How much am I getting paid?   

Edited by ShadyBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

source.gif

The draft is key though...he’s gotta land the right guy- then we can exhale.

Just now, CountDorkula said:

That's the thing. he is a rotational player now, he is not effective for a full game.

He is going to be a starter here, which I am not a fan of.

He is a leader, sure, but for a startign DT, I want more than that. 

If they are rotating in and out starter doesn't mean anything.  Have a decent rotation at DT now.

i expect a LB next.  Maybe Bradham.

1 minute ago, Hurricane Marv said:

Anybody?  You sure about that?  So apparently only Gugny knows what he's talking about and we're all just biased idiots, because the general consensus seem to be pretty positive...

It's amazing how you interpreted what I wrote.

You are very special.

I love you.

Just now, Hurricane Marv said:

Because Kyle Williams is a lunch pail guy who never made too much money and never got the huge contract.

Kyle Williams was constantly shoved off the ball last year. When Dareus was moved the Bills, Kyle Williams lead defense got gashed and gashed and gashed up the middle on the run. 

3 minutes ago, Big C said:

$6 mil is more than I was expecting but I'm not upset.

I doubt we spend right up to the cap anyways, so what does overpaying by 500k to 1.5m to an all time great matter? At the end of the day, after FA is over, we'll probably have 15 million in cap space that's likely going to go up to 93 million next year.