Rap Sheet: Bills pursuing Bradford for deal

One of the most naturally talented throwers of the football there is.  Good arm and extremely accurate.  That said, he has only shown his talent in a handful of games because he can't stay healthy. 

Just have to hope he can get us through enough games to get whoever our rookie is ready to go.  I would anticipate him being a good character guy, though, and be willing to help out our QB of the future. 

Lots of positives about this, but the question is, how long can it possibly last.......

Edited by sven233

12 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

To me he is the obvious best fit for trying to win now while trying to build for the future.

Could throw for 4K yards and 25+ TD if he stays healthy and receiving corps gets an upgrade...............or his knee blows up and you can put the rookie stud QB in and hopefully Goff/Wentz incubate him without disturbing the process by upsetting the locker room.

Regardless of who they draft they would be hard pressed to get the kind of numbers from them in the first two seasons that a healthy Bradford could produce so you won't be sacrificing much even if the rookie sits until some point in year 2.

I completely agree he is definitely the best fit for our offense. That being said he must be on the field to be a great fit and glass Bragford has shown he just cant stay on the field. For all we hear on players being available for mc dermott this goes against everything hes said. Bradford is an above avg QB but unfortunately dude cant stay healthy. I hope we don't get him and look elsewhere. Trade up and draft a QB NO MATTER WHAT!

1 minute ago, Jay_Fixit said:

I'd enjoy this.

The way things are going, I’m trying to figure out how the Bills are going to draft Darnold and Roquan Smith. I mean, everything else is falling their way, amirite?

21 minutes ago, fridge said:

I'm 100% fine with us signing Bradford and drafting the best QB available at 12 to groom for a couple years. Is that so wrong?

Dont You mean groom for a couple of games? That's all you'll get before Glassford goes down for the year again

19 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Detective said:

It is wrong if the target is Josh Allen, who's nothing more than another EJ Manuel - tall, lanky, accuracy issues, folds like a cheap suit against legitimate Power 5 competition.

Is there anything they could do/anyone they could get that would make you happy?

23 minutes ago, fridge said:

I'm 100% fine with us signing Bradford and drafting the best QB available at 12 to groom for a couple years. Is that so wrong?

I like Sam Bradford, but I don't trust Mr. Glass to play a few games without getting hurt, let alone a couple of seasons.

And I think there is likely going to be a run on qb.  Unless you have the top four or five ranked pretty equally, you move up and get your guy.  The trades in and off season suggest we have one or two fellas in mind.  I think they are aiming for pick 2 or 3 and there is no reason to think they can't get it done with the ammo in hand.