Rap Sheet: Bills pursuing Bradford for deal

31 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Detective said:

It is wrong if the target is Josh Allen, who's nothing more than another EJ Manuel - tall, lanky, accuracy issues, folds like a cheap suit against legitimate Power 5 competition.

Finally!

Your incessant negative schtick is finally on-point.

Hallellujah, some might say.

Edited by Richard Noggin

1 minute ago, BillsFan17 said:

Without a doubt it would. I have zero issue with Bradford signing, just makes me feel like it would give the brass a year or two to sit on Allen and let him develop.

Moore or Anderson or Daniels is more a QB that says we plan on getting our real starter via draft.

Allen stinks, IMO he will bust and will be at best Trent Edwards 2.0, great in shorts but  bad under pressure. JP look out here comes your inaccurate twin.

8 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

The fact that no one has tied Darnold to Buffalo is actually starting to make me think he might be a target.

He has been tied to Buffalo. Matt Miller has been reporting for like 6 months now that he's the #1 QB on Buffalo's board.

4 minutes ago, BillsFan17 said:

Well do it slow, it's called asset management. The Bills had no desire to keep Tyrod and in turn received and ASSET for him.

This isn't moving on from Tyrod and bringing in just anyone. It was about acquiring an asset for him.

Don't see how Bradford helps this team. And I swear to god, if we move up to 3 just to take Josh "Can't-Hit-The-Broadside-Of-A-Barn" Allen....

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

The fact that no one has tied Darnold to Buffalo is actually starting to make me think he might be a target.

He was tied to us very early, like during the season, and so was Rosen. The pre-combine stuff is usually closest to the truth. The information usually comes from scouts and people of that nature and focuses on which players are really being scouted by which teams. It isn't media hearsay stuff. Therefore, I believe it is either Rosen or Darnold. 

If Beane saw USC vs UCLA, I am not sure how he could come away think Darnold is better than Rosen. USC got the win, but Rosen was clearly the better QB. 

Just now, xRUSHx said:

Allen stinks, IMO he will bust and will be at best Trent Edwards 2.0, great in shorts but  bad under pressure. JP look out here comes your inaccurate twin.

Believe me I don't want Allen at all and would really put a sour taste in my mouth with how this front office has worked, would be very farfetched to see them take Allen.

• Thank you (+1) 1

He is the best quarterback on the open market besides Cousins but because of injuries he will come at a third the price.  He is a better quarterback than Taylor.  If the rookie isnt ready Bradford can win games and lead the way.  Whenever he gets hurt makes for a perfect transition to the rookie.

2 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I think the thing that we need to remember is that we're going to pay him as a mid-tier starter, but if he's healthy enough to go all season, he can be a top 10 QB. I'll take that risk v. reward all day long. 

Has Bradford ever been a top ten Qb, has he ever stayed healthy?

Just now, Domdab99 said:

Don't see how Bradford helps this team. And I swear to god, if we move up to 3 just to take Josh "Can't-Hit-The-Broadside-Of-A-Barn" Allen....

Allen won't be targeting any barns on the football field so...

2 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

Why are you fixated on Allen? I don't see it. Bradford is an upgrade over Taylor for the short term. 

They have traded for a bunch of picks, I don't see a scenario where they don't get into the top 3. I'm not going to allow my myself to consider that Beane could be crazy enough to take Allen over Mayfield, Rosen or Donald.

I just hate the idea of Allen. I think the idea for OBD is to move up to get Rosen,Darnold or Mayfield its just signing Glassford has me worried they plan to just stay at 12 and grab Allen to sit around, just takes my excitement out is all.

34 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Detective said:

It is wrong if the target is Josh Allen, who's nothing more than another EJ Manuel - tall, lanky, accuracy issues, folds like a cheap suit against legitimate Power 5 competition.

Lanky? You never seen him, have you?

1 minute ago, Figster said:

Allen won't be targeting any barns on the football field so...

I really doubt the FO if they're doing all this scouting and interviewing and viewing film...and then they decide Josh Allen should be the pick at #3. Not Darnold or Rosen or Mayfield.