Mike Glennon Signing a 2-Year Deal with the Cardinals

1 minute ago, MrEpsYtown said:

They had no one at all on their roster. Guessing the draft #3, but they could put it off for a year. 

I would hope that, with the talent on that D, they would want to really compete. Those two do not say "I want to compete". I guess, as a Bills fan, I currently can't say jack. Peterman (and Webb?) is a pretty sad sack QB room.

• Like (+1) 1

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Mike Glennon Signing a 2-Year Deal with the Cardinals
1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

As far as I can tell, it's mostly based off liking him in college, and not seeing enough of him in the NFL to be fed up yet.

Basing it on what he did for the Crimson Tide and correlating that to NFL potential is a mistake given how they mostly rely on tough defense and the run game down there.   He looks like a classic game manager to me and that's not such a bad thing. 

1 minute ago, mileena said:

So he and Bridgewater would rather be backup QB's on inferior teams than be a starter in Buffalo? SMH.

Glennon is best sutied to be a backup. He's stolen enough money as a starter as the Bears discovered last season. 

• Like (+1) 1