Mike Glennon Signing a 2-Year Deal with the Cardinals

Just now, prissythecat said:

Doesn't he have a loyal following on this board though?   Seem to recall lots of folks willing to have Bills overpay for the guy.

Some seem to like him quite a bit, but I don't see the reason for such affinity. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Some seem to like him quite a bit, but I don't see the reason for such affinity. 

He was a very good college QB. When he got to start with the Bengals, he played well. I prefer to move up a little & get our QB, but McCarron will be a fine QB for someone. 

5 minutes ago, billykay said:

He was a very good college QB. When he got to start with the Bengals, he played well. I prefer to move up a little & get our QB, but McCarron will be a fine QB for someone. 

Tebow was a very good college QB .   Being good on a college team that has huge talent advantages over most rivals isn't a good indicator for success.

7 minutes ago, billykay said:

He played decently like a game manager type.  Nothing to get excited over.

3 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

He played decently like a game manager type.  Nothing to get excited over.

Perhaps you are right - he is nothing to get excited over. However, remember the Steeler playoff game. In the face of a good pass rush, he made plays , was confident, and except for a team members fumble, would have won the playoff game as a decided underdog. The kid just looks like a winner to me. We shall see.

• Like (+1) 1

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Mike Glennon Will Be on the Cardinals' Radar - Signing Tomorrow