Does Shaq Lawson for Martavius Bryant make sense?

njbuff

Just now, Kirby Jackson said:

They tried to trade for him last year.

yes that's why I edited to say I don't personally like him.  i think last year they were in a playoff push and were desperate for WR help.  long term i don't like him

4 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

They tried to trade for him last year.

I would love to have Bryant on this roster. He's about the best option to fill that role.I doubt Lawson would be involved.  It may be something the Bills try to revisit with PIT. 

Edited by Boatdrinks

Lawson has been a disappointment, but come on. Give him a third year in the system. Players do get better, and while he's never going to be that explosive, he has some skills/assets that are valuable. Also, he came out as a junior, so he's still young (23). And he's missed time in both seasons with small-ish injuries. 

Just now, Kirby Jackson said:

There was talk about a 4th for Bryant. Can Shaq Lawson get a 4th (same return as Ragland)? 

#96 for Bryant wouldn't be bad value to spend at all and better than anyone offering a #4.    WR market is HOT.   After seeing what Eagles and Rams did now everyone wants WR to put around their young QB.    Maybe Steelers throw in a 2019 6th.    They are bereft of draft picks this year.

I think Beane is trying to talk Tampa into taking Shaq to move up to #7 though.    THAT would be a helluva deal if he can pull it off.

• Like (+1) 2