Cousins Signing with MIN per Allbright- duh he signed

4 minutes ago, scribo said:

By all other accounts he is faking that he knows if Cousins has agreed to sign. Seems he only agreed to visit Minny at this point. 

Also just looked at his Twitter. The tweet people are referencing is from January. At that time he had Darnold to the Browns and Rosen to the Giants. I don't think the Giants will be taking Rosen. 

When it was down to Minny & NYJ, one could assume it would be Minny unless the Jets did something absolutely crazy with money.  Heck of a situation for Cousins to step into, could be a Peyton to Denver repeat, though Kirk is much younger than Peyton was.

6 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Detective said:

That game would have been a loss if Jones and Sanu were still in the game.  So, unless Diggs and Thielen are out of the game, Minnesota is a guaranteed loss.

Oh knock it off. They play the games for a reason. I say its a guaranteed win. See how that works.

That game would have been a loss if Jones and Sanu were still in the game.  So, unless Diggs and Thielen are out of the game, Minnesota is a guaranteed loss.

But they weren't and it was a win.  

8 minutes ago, CountryCletus said:

Pretty sure a thread was started about this... I’m going to have to use the search function.... I will get back with you....

yup....

Thanks. I was under the impression that this was frowned upon and later threads should be deleted by the OP. Seems I was wrong about that.

1 minute ago, McBean said:

Bad news if true.

Personally, I think it's good for the Bills in the long run.

1.  Kirk Cousins is a good QB.  This keeps him in the NFC, and especially away from the AFC East.  He would have made the Jets a much better team. 

2.  Regardless of what happens in Free Agency, I'm convinced the Bills are trading into the Top 3.  That would put us ahead of the Broncos and Jets, so it really doesn't matter if they signed Cousins or not.

You can use the word if to change the scenario and outcome of every game. 

If tyrod would have played better the bills would have beat Jacksonville. See how that works. They did get hurt, the bills won , and you have no idea what the outcome would have been if they didn't just like you have no idea about the vikings

1 minute ago, Cripple Creek said:

Thanks. I was under the impression that this was frowned upon and later threads should be deleted by the OP. Seems I was wrong about that.

Give the guy a chance.... he’s too busy F5ing... he’ll be the first to break news one day gosh darn it!!