2018 NCAA Tourney

plenzmd1

14 minutes ago, Augie said:

I have my iPad with me, but left my pages of passwords home. My 4 year old grandson can probably figure this out....

I haven't tried that site out on a tablet.  It may work with no password required.  I know that app gives 3 free hours then you need to login.

Just now, section122 said:

I haven't tried that site out on a tablet.  It may work with no password required.  I know that app gives 3 free hours then you need to login.

I needed my iPad password to get the app, and it doesn’t seem to like the password I’m recalling. Soooooo, off to the sports bars near the arena. Uber is a wonderful thing! 

Just now, Augie said:

I needed my iPad password to get the app, and it doesn’t seem to like the password I’m recalling. Soooooo, off to the sports bars near the arena. Uber is a wonderful thing! 

Did just the website work on your ipad?

I'd rather be at the bar anyways so looks like you win still!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

The greatest thing about today was getting carded. Good clean living.

cmon bro, I am 55 and still get carded. Smart places card everyone ...covers their ass, and dummies like you( and me):lol: get stroked by it and spend more money!!

4 hours ago, Augie said:

I have my iPad with me, but left my pages of passwords home. My 4 year old grandson can probably figure this out....

we all know your 4-year-old grandson way smarter than you in prolly almost everything!

In all seriousness, I rooting for Xaxier just cause your dumb ass. 

BTW, just home from dinner, that place sounds dead Augie...hope you are having fun and representing #billsmafia in a proper manner..and did some table slamming pregame!

Edited by plenzmd1

2 hours ago, CowgirlsFan said:

Sigh just sigh ? Texas ?

That was an outstanding game. Bamba fouling out really hurt them. Cheering for Texas because Shaka Smart was the former VCU coach (I live near Richmond) & he is a good person. Heard him speak & met him at some events. Hope he does well at Texas.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Mr Info said:

That was an outstanding game. Bamba fouling out really hurt them. Cheering for Texas because Shaka Smart was the former VCU coach (I live near Richmond) & he is a good person. Heard him speak & met him at some events. Hope he does well at Texas.

I like Smart too.

He's brought some freshness to UT.

15 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

ESPN reports that all 17.3 million bracket challenge entries have crapped the bed...in just the first 4 days.

With the way the regular season went this year, I knew that the tournament would be wild this year.

I feel for Virginia and their fans. They have to live with this forever. Ugh!

4 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

cmon bro, I am 55 and still get carded. Smart places card everyone ...covers their ass, and dummies like you( and me):lol: get stroked by it and spend more money!!

we all know your 4-year-old grandson way smarter than you in prolly almost everything!

In all seriousness, I rooting for Xaxier just cause your dumb ass. 

BTW, just home from dinner, that place sounds dead Augie...hope you are having fun and representing #billsmafia in a proper manner..and did some table slamming pregame!

The 4 year old is light years ahead of me. I face that shame openly. 

The crowd sounded dead because they were mostly against us, and we were up big time. Xavier has about 4,500 undergrad students. FSU and Missouri represented most of the tickets purchased, and they came late. If and when they made a peep, it was anti-Xavier. Even when it was blatantly stupid. It made me laugh a few times, so that was nice. 

I hope we show better in the Final Four.  :)

Jinx killer, I was kidding about the FF. I pray we win Sunday!