2018 NCAA Tourney

plenzmd1

Yesterday was an abject lesson on why I don't bet basketball!!!

Have South Dakota getting 7 1/2, could have bought the half point but did not, they lose by eight!

Have UB and the over parley, somehow Azizona only scores 30 in the second half and I lose the over by 2. 

Man, rough afternoon! Good thing is I got lucky as hell with Rhode Island early in the day, and the day was still profitable! 

Limiting my bets to small UB moneylines now!!!!!

Driving most of the day today, but can't wait to watch UB tomorrow.

BTW, SVP was loving the Bulls win, had Oats on..Bilas was a crank pot about them winning.

hoops is crazy to bet on, with the NBA you have no idea what effort a team will give (from 100% to minus 10 trillion trillion)

bad enough spending $100 on a ticket and the visitors can't even bother to walk through lay-up line, and it's a contender

at least with the kids in the dance you trust this means the world to them, so one team will panic and not be able to do anything for the first time this year....  :D

4 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I have them going to final four. 

you have ttun going to the final four?

I’m in Nashville to catch the Xavier game(s).  I was unaware that the wife had cut back to basic cable here so I can only get the CBS game. This is tragic! I will be forced to spend my weekend in sports bars to get all the games.     :huh:    Pray for me... 

Did they name that school in honour of Gene "Big Daddy" Lipscomb?

8 minutes ago, Augie said:

I’m in Nashville to catch the Xavier game(s).  I was unaware that the wife had cut back to basic cable here so I can only get the CBS game. This is tragic! I will be forced to spend my weekend in sports bars to get all the games.     :huh:    Pray for me... 

yeah, that TRU and TNT thing can bite you bigtime

they blacked out the Michigan game here in Toronto last night

pray you can get in without an ID?

you think maybe Butler has earned the respect by now from the geniuses who keep making them a 10th seed?

8 minutes ago, Augie said:

I’m only about a mile from Lipscomb. My son was enrolled there. 

what's it noted for?

i hope he still got to live in a dorm or frat....

coulda swore I've written Lipscomb down on the handwritten bracket before over the last 45 years...

2 minutes ago, row_33 said:

you think maybe Butler has earned the respect by now from the geniuses who keep making them a 10th seed?

what's it noted for?

i hope he still got to live in a dorm or frat....

It’s a very nice school, but I don’t know that much about it. Only a couple miles from Belmont and Vanderbilt. Not far from Tennessee State. Nashville is more than country music. It’s a college town and a medical hub. Great city.  

Ohhh, and GO BUTLER! I’ll cheer for all my Big East teams, even though Providence already crapped the bed....

11 minutes ago, Augie said:

All non cbs games are available for streaming free!  March Madness app for any streaming device or https://www.ncaa.com/march-madness-live/watch if you have a computer.

• Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, row_33 said:

and you live in the USA or have a fake account there......

well he did say he was in nashville :P

I'm sure a vpn would work easily with this.  I've been incognito with no issues all day at work.

14 minutes ago, section122 said:

well he did say he was in nashville :P

I'm sure a vpn would work easily with this.  I've been incognito with no issues all day at work.

I spent months in Memphis on a file, is Nashville like that?