Albright: Broncos Targeting Mayfield, Bill's Josh Allen

19 minutes ago, RussellDopeland said:

If the Broncos want Mayfield, why the hell are they going to dump a Brink's Truck load of cash in Keenum's lap? Some of these rumours are convoluted drivel

Broncos could be interesting with Keenum. Do they bring him in and let him be the vet starter while developing Siemian/Lynch etc. Or are they dumping those guys and drafting someone to eventually replace Keenum who will be the starter while they are trying to win now? They know they still have  chance with better QB play, but are they looking for more youth to develop or will they continue developing what they have

1 minute ago, apuszczalowski said:

Broncos could be interesting with Keenum. Do they bring him in and let him be the vet starter while developing Siemian/Lynch etc. Or are they dumping those guys and drafting someone to eventually replace Keenum who will be the starter while they are trying to win now? They know they still have  chance with better QB play, but are they looking for more youth to develop or will they continue developing what they have

They should develop Lynch and draft Quentin Nelson and give Keenum a shot. Instead I think they are going to draft Josh Allen

34 minutes ago, Jamie Muellers Ghost said:

I'm currently on my phone but could someone please post the Twitter info for this just came over on GR. TX

Allbright tweeted back in January that Denver likes Baker Mayfield and Josh Allen and Buffalo wants to trade up for Josh Allen. He thinks Denver will take Mayfield at 5.

17 minutes ago, sodbuster said:

Once the combine is over, I don't trust any insider information. At this point, it's all just subterfuge.

He's been saying this since before the Super Bowl, as have other guys.

To be fair, Matt Miller's been hearing for months now that it's Sam Darnold that Buffalo wants.

I personally think those are the two that they're considering.

I am fine with any of the top 4.  They just need to adjust for whoever that is. Mayfield can start right now, and is probably the only QB I would be alright with not doing anything else at the position. Rosen can start right now too, and Bradford make sense as a fallback if he gets hurt. If they go Allen or Darnold then Bradford makes sense as a bridge.