Albright: Broncos Targeting Mayfield, Bill's Josh Allen

Just now, dneveu said:

Watch Allen v. Boise State if you like Horror shows :o

Iowa too. Oregon as well. Actually vs any college you have ever heard of. I heard he played pretty well vs Eastern North Dakota Tech School for the Blind though

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

Just now, kdiggz said:

Iowa too. Oregon as well. Actually vs any college you have ever heard of. I heard he played pretty well vs Eastern North Dakota Tech School for the Blind though

He's all over the place, mechanics, pocket prescense, he misses easy ones, misses huge windows, etc.  I'll take any of rosen/darnold/mayfield over allen.

If Buffalo signs Bradford, maybe they take Allen with the idea he'll sit and learn behind Sam.

However, if they sign a pure backup like a Moore or Daniels, they aren't going to take someone whom isn't a day one starter.

For me there is zero possibility we make these moves for anything less than a more polished player than Allen.

Only hope I’m clinging to is that yesterday there was a Cleveland radio host on WGR that said GMs are purposely pumping Allen up and that he has no idea what people see in him if you watch the tape.

Should have heard Donald Jones reaction yesterday when Murph said he would take Allen as his 2nd choice....Donald almost lost his lunch...priceless. :lol: 

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, JaCrispy said:

Only hope I’m clinging to is that yesterday there was a Cleveland radio host on WGR that said GMs are purposely pumping Allen up and that he has no idea what people see in him if you watch the tape.

Exactly, I really don't envision a team being that stupid. Although the Brown's might be, but I don't see any of these teams taking that big of a project that highly.

I mean Lamar Jackson at least has absurd athletic ability to cover for his inaccuracy at times. Yet, he's not discussed as a top spec?

The Allen love fest is not legit.

16 minutes ago, RussellDopeland said:

If the Broncos want Mayfield, why the hell are they going to dump a Brink's Truck load of cash in Keenum's lap? Some of these rumours are convoluted drivel

Exactly what I was going to say, you don't give your bridge QB that much money, ignoring the rest of your team, they'll draft either Nelson or someone for there secondary.

1 minute ago, Jamie Muellers Ghost said:

Let's not have panic attacks if it ends up being Allen.  life spans are already lower in WNY due to environment and weather. Has Similar tools and build to both Golf and Wentz  who both had questions as well. If it's their guy, it's their guy and we will have to live with it.

If it’s their guy then I will pray He is off the board when we pick.