DT Star Lotulelei to Bills!

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
Just now, PromoTheRobot said:

I'm concerned Beane is being too (fill in the blank)

Good to Bills fans. 

This is exactly the type of signing we should expect. A solid, reliable player who believes in the process. He could likely go elsewhere and shoot for much bigger stats. But he's willing to play his role and watch LBs rack up tackles. The Panthers picked up his fifth-year option, so they valued him when McD was running their D. The most encouraging thing here is that the coaches and GM who knows him best are ours. Very low risk.

Edited by scribo
  • Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

I didn't watch the Panthers last year, can anybody tell me if he's good?

I watched them a lot. His rookie season was a beast but since then nothing special. Not a huge fan of the signing but I guess that depends on how much they are going to pay him. 5-6 mill decent signing 7-10 gonna need a barf bag. Hopefully im wrong and he shows something

• Like (+1) 1

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
Just now, Wsam4031 said:

I watched them a lot. His rookie season was a beast but since then nothing special. Not a huge fan of the signing but I guess that depends on how much they are going to pay him. 5-6 mill decent signing 7-10 gonna need a barf bag. Hopefully im wrong and he shows something

$5-6 million, no way in hell.  $7-10 million, you are looking at the high end of that if not more.

8 minutes ago, akm0404 said:

Remember a while back when the Bills' front office would literally do nothing but sleep through free agency and the draft?

Obviously the proof will be in the pudding (though we got some decent playoff pudding in year 1), but at least this is an organization we can feel good about TRYING to get better.

Well we did spend $91MM in one free agency period under Whaley.

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
2 minutes ago, ******* said:

Star fell off the last few years. Hope he’s not declining 

Hell fell off when they were going to the Super Bowl?  The guy has been the league 5 years and was a big part of a very good defense that went to a Super Bowl in his 3rd.  He has played two seasons since that and I personally think a lot of people on here are just parroting what they have heard PFF say.

Edited by K-GunJimKelly12