Kinda fun to watch : Rugby player Jordan Mailata

sirebors

That was fun to watch thanks!

Would they have to draft him? Wouldn't he be undrafted?

Or why wouldn't a college grab him? I am seeing in my head, a movie. A small school, downtrodden, ignored, their football team about to lose funding. And then they get Goliath there on a scholarship and contend for the national championship! Its the feel good move of the year I tell ya. :)

But seriously if I was GM that man would be on a plane.

11 minutes ago, BadLandsMeanie said:

That was fun to watch thanks!

Would they have to draft him? Wouldn't he be undrafted?

Or why wouldn't a college grab him? I am seeing in my head, a movie. A small school, downtrodden, ignored, their football team about to lose funding. And then they get Goliath there on a scholarship and contend for the national championship! Its the feel good move of the year I tell ya. :)

But seriously if I was GM that man would be on a plane.

He'd never get drafted in a million years..... But once he gets training, he could be worth a camp invite...

With that type of athleticism, You could try him out at as many positions as you wanted...

3 hours ago, #34fan said:

He'd never get drafted in a million years..... But once he gets training, he could be worth a camp invite...

With that type of athleticism, You could try him out at as many positions as you wanted...

His circumstances remind me a little of Jason Peters. He came to the Bills as an undrafted tight end.

I would like to play him as safety some next time we play Gronkowski. I would tell everybody he is Tre White's big brother.

Anyway I am such and amateur but geeze I would get him. I think he has the look that some really few good players that I saw in person have had. He is normally proportioned, but big. Usually big guys are built a bit different but he is shaped like a regular guy, just half again as big. And he moves like a smaller man. That combo is a really good one. He would be on the practice squad for at least a year.

Anyway he might have flaws that would show up in a up close look. But gee isn't it worth a spot on the practice squad to take a chance on a guy like him?

Edited by BadLandsMeanie