With the 12th Pick Bills select

I am not of the feeling Bills need to trade up any farther. At 12 they can get several really good players. Drafts never go as expected and Free Agency has allot to offer in QB's. Bills will definetly get a QB in Free Agency who will play next year and maybe one more year. I think Bills will sit at 12 and expect a QB falls to them and my bet is they are counting on Allen and will also take Jackson. They want worldly athletic talent and a project with huge upside. Both these guys fit that and won't have to start. If this falls though they will get a DT or DE whoever grades out better.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, USABuffaloFan said:

I am not of the feeling Bills need to trade up any farther. At 12 they can get several really good players. Drafts never go as expected and Free Agency has allot to offer in QB's. Bills will definetly get a QB in Free Agency who will play next year and maybe one more year. I think Bills will sit at 12 and expect a QB falls to them and my bet is they are counting on Allen and will also take Jackson. They want worldly athletic talent and a project with huge upside. Both these guys fit that and won't have to start. If this falls though they will get a DT or DE whoever grades out better.

No.

2 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

If somebody put a gun to my head and made me guess, I think we package 12 and trade up to #3. I think they want Rosen.

Realistically, what draft picks would it take to get to 3?  

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, USABuffaloFan said:

They trade to 2 overall. 

Selection 

Josh Rosen, QB UCLA 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, NewDayBills said:

If somebody put a gun to my head and made me guess, I think we package 12 and trade up to #3. I think they want Rosen.

They better be ready for Cleveland to take who you want. No way you accept either Rosen or Darnold. You don't lose that much collateral to have that happen to you. Moving to 3 will cost you 12, 22, and 65. Getting 2 will cost you 12, 22 maybe a 1st next year or your highest 2nd pick. Plus you lost a starting right tackle.

The trade up sure looks like the Bills are going for a QB.  

I'm not sure another trade further up is coming but it wouldn't surprise me. 

It would be fun to get a peek at the Bills draft board and sit in on their draft meetings.  What's the plan?  Who's the target?  

Edited by hondo in seattle

3 minutes ago, Gray Beard said:

You don’t trade up to 12 and then stop. They are not done. 

It didn't cost them a pick to move up. Plus there is no guarantee that Giants or Indy will agree. Giants wanted Glenn, opps. Why would Indy play when they want Chubbs?