Josh Rosen has "Bust" written ALL over him.

Interesting. I have a relative who has scouted him in person multiple times for an nfl team and said his frame is of absolutely no concern and he would be #1 QB on his board this year and last year.

he is also bigger than Sam Darnold. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, RyanTalbotBills said:

I just came on to share this article. No one knows if Rosen will become the next great NFL QB, but scouts/GMs/executives have been wrong plenty of times.

There are some really unbelievable prospects in this draft.  Rosen is the closest one to “sure thing” for me, aside from Barkley.  That’s it.   I have no reservations about it whatsoever.   My hope is the Bills feel the same way.

• Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, The Bills Blog said:

Try "Josh Rosen scouting report" and click on the one from NFL.com...

Oh... In that case do you have a  blog where I can get even more of this content?

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I like Darnold too, but Rosen is more polished. Imo

This is my feeling as well. I'd be happy w either and can talk myself into being happy whatever the decision should we be lucky enough to choose

9 minutes ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

I knew before I even looked that your post total would be under 25. Geez, thanks for the blast of sunshine, just what we needed around here.

This is why we need a term or post count threshold for starting new topics. 

Gotta say, I agree with the OP...been saying it for a while now... Rosen’s two concussions to end the season are a MAJOR deal!

Even Sal said they compound and become easier to get after you’ve had your first one...I don’t believe Rosen has made it through an entire college season...how would he ever survive a longer, harder hitting NFL season?

I could see Rosen bolting from the NFL early if he gets another one or two more concussions...remember, he comes from money and doesn’t need football...he’s gonna wanna make sure his brain is functional to achieve his other aspirations...

Edited by JaCrispy