Josh Rosen has "Bust" written ALL over him.

Does this sound like a franchise QB to you? This profile from NFL.com is downright scary.

Durability is a concern. Carries slight build and has had injury issues dating back to high school. Carries ball low in pocket with slight upward pre-throw hitch. Too casual in pocket set-up. Decision making and post-snap reads are inconsistent. Refuses easy throws at times. Arm talent and strength are below average. May need to make greater effort to drive field and seam throws. Poor career deep ball completion rate. Excess air under ball allows challenges. Lacks gun to challenge safeties with rip throws over the top. Needs better anticipation. Poor mobility. Struggles to elude early pressure. Completed just 42.4 percent of his throws when forced to move. Too much hero ball. Extends plays and takes unnecessary chances rather than throwing it away. Scouts question his passion for football and whether he will be a willing student.

"He wasn't the guy everyone rallied around in college and you don't have to dig around for too long to find people who said he was hard to coach. He's definitely talented. Nobody questions that. But he's going to have to get grown men to buy into him as their leader. That is not a given." -- NFL Executive

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, The Bills Blog said:

Does this sound like a franchise QB to you? This profile from NFL.com is downright scary.

Durability is a concern. Carries slight build and has had injury issues dating back to high school. Carries ball low in pocket with slight upward pre-throw hitch. Too casual in pocket set-up. Decision making and post-snap reads are inconsistent. Refuses easy throws at times. Arm talent and strength are below average. May need to make greater effort to drive field and seam throws. Poor career deep ball completion rate. Excess air under ball allows challenges. Lacks gun to challenge safeties with rip throws over the top. Needs better anticipation. Poor mobility. Struggles to elude early pressure. Completed just 42.4 percent of his throws when forced to move. Too much hero ball. Extends plays and takes unnecessary chances rather than throwing it away. Scouts question his passion for football and whether he will be a willing student.

"He wasn't the guy everyone rallied around in college and you don't have to dig around for too long to find people who said he was hard to coach. He's definitely talented. Nobody questions that. But he's going to have to get grown men to buy into him as their leader. That is not a given." -- NFL Executive

I keep calling him Jay Cutler 2.0

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Lol, that was a fun read. Nothing like killing a buzz! 

I'm curious what you had to Google to come up w this gem!!

"Who else had their girl stolen by Josh Rosen"?

"Josh Rosen kicked my dog"?

I'm sure it's pretty easy to find +&- on everyone.

Personally, i look it up in my own time

Edited by gobills1212

Let me guess, you think this guy sounds better:

alls short of size marks for traditional early-round quarterback. Short with drop-down release makes him more susceptible to batted passes. Benefited from spread scheme that created huge passing windows to throw to. Will see increased importance on post-snap reads. Needs to improve full-field scanning. Can be thrown off rhythm by delayed blitz packages and disguised coverages. Footwork is erratic. Creeps up in pocket towards pressure. Ball placement wanes when he tries to gun it. Deep balls hang on him. Can't afford any delay in deep release to beat safety over the top. Needs to eliminate his back foot throws. Desire to make plays will lead to unnecessary sacks. Has to prove he can reign in and control on-field edge and cockiness.

Just now, Chuck Wagon said:

Let me guess, you think this guy sounds better:

alls short of size marks for traditional early-round quarterback. Short with drop-down release makes him more susceptible to batted passes. Benefited from spread scheme that created huge passing windows to throw to. Will see increased importance on post-snap reads. Needs to improve full-field scanning. Can be thrown off rhythm by delayed blitz packages and disguised coverages. Footwork is erratic. Creeps up in pocket towards pressure. Ball placement wanes when he tries to gun it. Deep balls hang on him. Can't afford any delay in deep release to beat safety over the top. Needs to eliminate his back foot throws. Desire to make plays will lead to unnecessary sacks. Has to prove he can reign in and control on-field edge and cockiness.

No, actually. I like Darnold.

He is a train wreck, I 'm not sure why people are all over him.

His combine was a huge awakening for a lot of media and scouts.  I was listening to the Simms and Lefkoe podcast today and they were destroying him.  They didn't understand how a QB go 1 for 6 on out routes in shorts.

• Like (+1) 4

The OP forgot to include this part from the NFL.com draft profile:

STRENGTHS

Tennis prodigy with impeccable footwork and delivery balance. Plays with excellent coordination between eyes and feet. Gets head around quickly on play-fakes. Has experience under center. Anchors in pocket and doesn't creep around needlessly. Trusts his protection and doesn't take eyes of targets when pressure mounts from the edge. Climbs pocket when appropriate. Willing to stand and deliver in face of pressure. Completed 63 percent of his passes when blitzed in 2017. Accuracy totals negatively impacted by 31 receiver drops this year. Holds his water in pocket. Mechanics are terrific. Rarely over-strides and throws with consistently bent front knee. Throwing motion and follow-through are effortless. Extremely confident and intelligent. Throws receivers open. Might be best back shoulder thrower in the game. Shows ability to speed up operation time for move to next level. Very good usage of shoulder fakes and hitches to move defenders or buy additional time for receivers to uncover. Touch passer who can throw feathers when needed.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2018/profiles/josh-rosen?id=2560059

• Like (+1) 11
  • Haha (+1) 1