Josh’s Allen thIs target

Been listening to wgr and the bulldog has talked about how josh Allen’s name has been popping up on his twitter feed as the potential target. Have not seen anything on that since this trade. Anyone else have any info about this?

Just now, ******* said:

Been listening to wgr and the bulldog has talked about how josh Allen’s name has been popping up on his twitter feed as the potential target. Have not seen anything on that since this trade. Anyone else have any info about this?

Smoke. We wamt a Josh, just not that one. Certainly not in the top 12 imho

• Like (+1) 2

He hasn't been linked at all

the 3 QB's that have been linked to us are Rosen, Mayfield, and Jackson. 

Beane wants Rosen, these pre draft trades are all to get Rosen. There is 1 guy they want and they are doing everything they can to get him.

Josh Allen shouldn't even be selected in the 1st round, he is a bust waiting to happen. 

I agree with what Sal said on WGR today, we need to get to #2 to get the dude we want.   And it would really be nice if the Jets or Broncos got Cousins and/or Foles to take away the trade down offers that the Giants are going to get from teams that want a certain guy.

We've come this far, might as well keep the pedal down and do what Philly did with Wentz:  get your spot well ahead of the draft so there's no doubt you're going to get your qb

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

That is my guess too, and if it’s true there will be a lot of unhappy people on TBD.

I wouldn’t be shocked by Allen. He and Darnold seem to fit the McBeane mold best. I won’t discount the possibility of Mayfield or Rosen, but their personalities don’t seem to mesh with the process. 

25 minutes ago, ******* said:

I've seen this also have seen Rosen is the target because the scouts have been there a ton and Darnold is the guy because since last Sept. Bills org has been rumored to love him.

We don't know anything.