Update! Beane is'nt done yet.

Just now, Buffalo Barbarian said:

A franchise QB is worth whatever it takes.

We never now how any of these guys will do, but doing nothing guarantees failure.

Exactly we can either do something or nothing and we already tried nothing.

2 minutes ago, Domdab99 said:

Makes sense, but I'd prefer 2nd---guarantees us either Mayfield or Rosen, and no one get jump ahead of us and steal one of them. At #3, Bills might be left with Darnold...which would suck...or Denver or the Jets might move up to 2 and take who we want anyway. 

I absolutely agree! Darnold at 12 wouldn't be horrible, but these are the prizes this year imo

1 minute ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

We never now how any of these guys will do, but doing nothing guarantees failure.

Yep, 15 years of your guy. Worry about the rest of the holes later through late round picks/FA with the cap we have. The QB is by far the most important part. 

1 minute ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Sure - but is any one of them worth spending picks to choose over another?

I'd be happy with any of them while keeping the most picks for other needs - only because I have no clue which will ultimately be good - or they could all be good then same situation - take the one that falls a little and keep the picks.  None of these guys is Luck or Elway as a prospect.

Just now, Magox said:

Number 3 from the Colts makes sense if their guy is Baker Mayfield, not Josh Rosen.

If there is something to this rumor, then I think the target is Mayfield.

Which would make this guy really happy!

The Browns are not trading 1 or 4. They will get their Top QB on the board and the best RB in a decade at 4. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BobChalmers said:

In principle that would be sweet, but I can't imagine having faith in his shoulder if the Colts would part with him.  You have to assume the Colts know better than anyone how healthy he is.

Living just outside Indy I would beyond stunned if Irsay ever traded him.  But the way the off-season is going who knows?

1 minute ago, BobChalmers said:

In principle that would be sweet, but I can't imagine having faith in his shoulder if the Colts would part with him.  You have to assume the Colts know better than anyone how healthy he is.

The Chargers And Fins Passed On Brees and his career ending shoulder injury and Luck is  a better QB than Brees was then.

7 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Bills give Colts:

Hughes

higher 2nd rounder

Colts give Bills:

Too much.

I’d do it if I had no other choice but no way it should cost that much.

No way.

The draft picks you listed should be more than enough. The Colts, if they shop their pick, wouldn’t get any better than that.

Edited by Binghamton Beast

9 minutes ago, BobChalmers said:

Cleveland isn't parting with either pick - they want Barkley AND a top QB

YUCK - that's WAY too much.  I'd rather wait on the FA QBs to go and see who they can get at 5 or so.

Stop grabbing leftovers! FFS go get YOUR QB... Don't wait and see who you can get at 5...