Now that Cordy is gone, I’d love for the Bills to get Norwell.

With more cap space we could now become players for G Andrew Norwell. Having Dawkins LT, Incognito LG, Groy C?, Norwell for RG would leave the RT position the biggest question mark on that OL. RT could also be addressed a little later in the draft vs any of those other positions. Other than Incognito we would also be a lot younger across that line.

Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 1

are you kidding me? ,a 34 yr old guard is still on the team at 8.5 mill with character issues ....off with his head you can find better if they are really about good character players  incognito needs to go   point blank period unless he comes down in salary

Edited by liverpoolkev

7 minutes ago, liverpoolkev said:

are you kidding me? ,a 34 yr old guard is still on the team at 8.5 mill with character issues ....off with his head you can find better if they are really about good character players  incognito needs to go   point blank period unless he comes down in salary

Character issues? Incognito has played on this team for 3 years with only an unsubstantiated Yannick Ngakoue allegation of racism. His '18 cap hit is less than 7.6M.

And, will you be providing the guillotine for Incognito because I'd love to see that attempt. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I cannot see Incognito going anywhere, even at his current salary.  I wish our entire offensive line played like Richie... 34? He plays much younger.

What is the deal with Seantrel? I cannot find his contract on any of the cap sites. 

• Like (+1) 1

If they hold on to #22 after trading the package for a top 5 pick for QB (hello Indy?) they may still have a shot at Billy Price.  He can play G for a year and then move over to Center like Wood did.

But this is wishful thinking -- the trade package will of course include both #1's so Price would have to slip into the second round.  Which he could.

41 minutes ago, liverpoolkev said:

I wasn't a fan of Richard when the Bills first picked him up.  But he's turned things around since he's been here, been a model citizen, kept his nose clean, balled his ass off.  I believe he's grown up and turned the page.  It's time to forgive him and see him retire a Bill.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Why would they spend big money on Solder when they have Dawkins?

put dawksin on the right and solder on the left and turn our line into a huge strength. i dont see a right tackle out there worth anything. 

35 minutes ago, simool said:

I cannot see Incognito going anywhere, even at his current salary.  I wish our entire offensive line played like Richie... 34? He plays much younger.

What is the deal with Seantrel? I cannot find his contract on any of the cap sites. 

Yep.  Incognito is still playing at a high level.  Definitely need to keep him.

56 minutes ago, Tipster19 said:

With more cap space we could now become players for G Andrew Norwell. Having Dawkins LT, Incognito LG, Groy C?, Norwell for RG would leave the RT position the biggest question mark on that OL. RT could also be addressed a little later in the draft vs any of those other positions. Other than Incognito we would also be a lot younger across that line.

Go Bills!

Sounds good to me. Wouldn't mind Will Hernandez in the 2nd either.

If you are going to draft a pocket passer who is young you need to invest some in the O-Line. Norwell is possible if you dump Richie.  I mentioned center Ryan Jensen above. He should be the #1 target. I could see Josh Kline at RG as a UFA. He played for the Pats so will be very familiar with terminology that Daboll is likely to use. I also like Josh Sitton  who was released by the Bears so no comp pick formula. Then you probably need a RT. Maybe Cameron Fleming of the Pats as well. I do like Conor McDermott as a possibility at RT as well. Also good friends with Rosen. 

Perfect world in my mind?

Dawkins-Norwell-Jensen-Kline-Fleming

Very unlikely to actually happen. 

Cut Incognito and you have to replace him, probably someone not as good who costs more.  Doesn't make sense.  From everything I've seen he's a great benefit in the locker room and a true leader.  Keep him and let him retire here in a few years when he's ready.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, liverpoolkev said:

Ridiculous.  He has been nothing but a great teammate.  His scandal in Miami came from a guy that just got arrested for threatening to shoot up a school.  

• Like (+1) 1