12 + 22 = what pick?

NewEra

3 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

According to the Rich Hill chart it gets us between picks 2 & 3. I wouldn’t be surprised if we were on the phone now with the Colts, Browns & Giants offering those 2 picks. See if one bites.

I hope they trade up to number 2 before draft day. 

Hopefully Cleveland told us who they were drafting at 1 when we gave them Tyrod. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Wayne Cubed said:

I’m thinking the Bills are going for #2, they’ve got the Giants in their sights, if they throw in pick 53 or 56, they are there. Crazy. 

And they keep their future picks!!!

Hopefully they can throw in 65.

1 minute ago, Wayne Cubed said:

I’m thinking the Bills are going for #2, they’ve got the Giants in their sights, if they throw in pick 53 or 56, they are there. Crazy. 

And they keep their future picks!!!

Me too.  12, 22, 56 and 96 get you to #2.  Also lets the team keep their higher 2nd and 3rd round picks. 

Just now, simool said:

I am fairly certain that this point chart it antiquated.  They still use a point system but Jimmy's values are no longer accurate.

Oh yeah for sure.  I think it serves as a good first approximation though.  The numbers are nice and even

7 minutes ago, NewEra said:

How high will those 2 picks get us in the draft?  We’re still behind the dolphins (who are rumored to love Baker Mayfield). Will Josh Allen fall?  Is Lamer Jackson really an option?  

12+22 + what gets us top 3?  Which QB are we in love with?  Or do we love more than one.

As long we dont draft Allen, Jackson of Rudolph

• Like (+1) 3

8 minutes ago, Jamie Muellers Ghost said:

The bills would need 2200 points to move up to the third pick, right now pics 22 and 12 equals 1780 points which would be enough for the 4th overall pick.

It equals 1980 not 1780. Puts us right between the #3 and #4 overall pick.

Giants, Colts and Browns.  We have to trade with one of the 3 or we risk throwing away this offseason’s plan.  I’ll be blown away if the plan is to draft a QB at 12.  

What if they just want Keenum or Bradford and made the trade up for Vita Vea? Lol.