Say it ain't so Frank's Red Hot....

Just Jack

5 hours ago, Pete said:

Blue cheese dressing mother!@#$ers!

I see a big difference between blue cheese dressing, and blue cheese dip.  Dressing is usually runny, but dip - the kind that you can turn the cup upside down and nothing comes out - is what I look for. 

• Like (+1) 2

Bleu cheese as long as it's got big chunks of bleu cheese in it...they go great with steak fries also

20 minutes ago, coloradobillsfan said:

I see a big difference between blue cheese dressing, and blue cheese dip.  Dressing is usually runny, but dip - the kind that you can turn the cup upside down and nothing comes out - is what I look for. 

On ‎3‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 6:34 PM, Taro T said:

In fairness, Frank has to have been dead for at least 30 years.  Poor guy must be spinning in his grave.

How could people following his legacy be that obtuse?

(Where's the shaking your head emoji when you really need it?)

Most of the Frank's advertising is happening outside WNY.  WNY is a market they've already won.  Since I moved to Texas, I hear Frank's ads all the time.  It doesn't surprise me that they would choose ranch for a national ad.

Wings are now extremely popular coast to coast.  Hopefully with high demand the quality picks up and people can have a wing in Texas that would be considered passable in WNY.

1 hour ago, Jauronimo said:

Most of the Frank's advertising is happening outside WNY.  WNY is a market they've already won.  Since I moved to Texas, I hear Frank's ads all the time.  It doesn't surprise me that they would choose ranch for a national ad.

Wings are now extremely popular coast to coast.  Hopefully with high demand the quality picks up and people can have a wing in Texas that would be considered passable in WNY.

Well that and it was the so called national ranch dressing day. That would be an awkward time to talk about how they go so well with blue cheese. 

The real story Tory is that these fake national whatever days are getting out of hand. 

• Like (+1) 1

This could go in the pet peeves thread.  Wings and blue cheese are delicious. Ranch dressing is delicious.  (Tell me you don't like Chicken Bacon Ranch sandwich or pizza) I get so annoyed with the "purist" wings can only have blue cheese comments. Serious and not snarky: why do people care how other people eat their food?

On 3/12/2018 at 5:31 PM, Gugny said:

I only dip celery in blue cheese; never the wings.  And I never get ranch ... even for the celery.

this is exactly right. exactly. 

On 3/16/2018 at 2:27 PM, section122 said:

This could go in the pet peeves thread.  Wings and blue cheese are delicious. Ranch dressing is delicious.  (Tell me you don't like Chicken Bacon Ranch sandwich or pizza) I get so annoyed with the "purist" wings can only have blue cheese comments. Serious and not snarky: why do people care how other people eat their food?

because the buffalo wing is a sacred thing. and its compliment is blue cheese. it's kinda like peanut butter ad jelly, or tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwich. i mean, you can change it up, but you better be prepared to get the stinkeye.