Bills hosting Matt Moore per Albright retweet - Rodhak says not so fast

I think this is a good move-if done. He's experienced 15-15 as a starter, 60% completion, 81 QBR, average QB. You can win for a week or two with him....That's a decent backup. Best part is he's only probably 4-5 million. And, it means tradeup for Rosen,Darnold, Mayfield. If we draft one of those guys I want him playing...not sitting behind McCarron.

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, Logic said:

If the Bills sign Matt Moore, it means they are DEFINITELY trading up in the draft for a "big four" QB. 

There's no way that with a QB depth chart of Matt Moore and Nate Peterman, you're content sitting around until 21 and hoping you land a guy.

If Moore signs, it's a trade-up. Period.

Without doubt.  If we sign one of these guys then the odds of us trading up is pretty damn high.

1 minute ago, Reed83HOF said:
Mike RodakVerified account @mikerodak 2m2 minutes ago
Source says there is no truth to unsubstantiated Twitter rumor that QB Matt Moore is visiting the Bills this week.

Thank god.  Signing Moore is just as bad as signing Thigpen was.

This probably came from:

"The bills are going to bring in more QBs this week."

"Moore at QB?"

"Yes! More QBs!"

*rushes to twitter* "Bills bringing in QB Moore this week!"

Edited by HiddenInLight
  • Haha (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, BuffaloRush said:

He’s not that bad.  But with Moor as starter you can’t expect better than 8 wins.  Teddy Marchibroda once said this about backup QB’s:

”They’ll win you 3 games and then they’ll lose you 3 games.”  

That is Matt Moore in a nutshell.  Of course signing Moore 100% ensures the team is all in on a drafting a QB high.

Far worse had been said about Keenum and Foles

I watched the Moore start against the Jets twice because I had money on those games.   He came through both times, once he threw 4 td's.

Good size, he's a 7 step drop guy, quick release.  He zings the ball but doesn't have that Stafford or Jameis spiral, he throws a little wobbly like JK used to.

Get him in here!   Peterman might beat him and the new rook out in camp for all we know.... Let the competition begin