#13 Buffalo vs #4 Arizona 3/15 9:40pm CBS

6 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

I don't follow much of UB, but I'll say. I'm impressed They got a few breaks, but they are looking pretty talented for a mid-major. 

Any game where a mid-major can smack around the always-overrated 'power' conferences is reason to celebrate.

3 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

I got Buff in the sweet 16 and losing to UVA.

Havent watched a single game but a few in the know told me they were a real good team.

Looks like they weren't kidding.

I can't see them getting past Kentucky. AZ folded under the pressure from the guards, that Pac 12 was bad this year. Kentucky has dealt with that kind of pressure plenty of times this year. 

2 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Any game where a mid-major can smack around the always-overrated 'power' conferences is reason to celebrate.

Pac 12 was a power conference in only name sake this year in basketball in my opinion. What did they get 3? 4? teams in, and all of them were bounced immediately. 

3 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

I can't see them getting past Kentucky. AZ folded under the pressure from the guards, that Pac 12 was bad this year. Kentucky has dealt with that kind of pressure plenty of times this year. 

That's why they play the game.  People were hyping Arizona's bigs and didn't give UB much of a chance.  Let's go UB!

Edited by ricojes